superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

what happened to this forum

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 12:20am

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

I highly doubt the packers will go undefeated.  I haven't seen them play yet but i just don't think it will happen.  Its really uncommon. 

I thought their defense would be better last year. But they just really slumped. Yeah, it's very unlikely that they'll go undefeated. There's going to be more competition this season.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 7:02am

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

I thought their defense would be better last year. But they just really slumped. Yeah, it's very unlikely that they'll go undefeated. There's going to be more competition this season.

Yeah the other teams will be better this year and they will all be ready for the Packers.  I'm sure at least one team has them figured out.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 4:45pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

I'm sure at least one team has them figured out.

Have You looked at their schedule? At home they play Bears, Lions, Vikings, Cardinals,9ers, Saints, Jags, and Titans.
Away: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota,Rams,Seahawks,Giants,Texans,Colts.

They only teams that might have them are the 9ers, Bears, and Lions. I don't think the Texans are up to their caliber, the Giants won't have a good reg. season again, The Saints have a chance after watching the game yesterday, but I really don't see it happening. It'll be a good game, but I think the Packers will pull out.
Cards suck, Rams Suck, Seachickens are terrible, Colts have a rookie QB, and Jags are gonna suck, calling it now.

what happened to this forum

IDK I was wondering that too.

There's going to be more competition this season

Yeah I agree. A lot of good games are coming. The schedules are good.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 8:42pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

broncos will rule with peyton

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 9:48am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

stealers better come back amd take this year's victory. the  texans suck, if you asked me.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 11:26am

masterperson

masterperson

90 posts

Browns will win because of T Richardson and Weeden

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 2:13pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

I have to see it to believe it. I still like him, but does he have enough?

They'll be better, if they can adapt to the NFL, they could contend.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 2:19pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

Not necessarily. He might take one sack and his neck will snap again. Or he'll get up and shake it off. It's hard to tell, but either way they don't have any weapons for him, and Von Millar is the best they have on defense. and he was a rookie last year. Sorry, but I don't see it. maybe 10-6. Its hard to tell right now.

a team will go from 4-12 and having one pro Bowler (Being a tackle) to being a Superbowl team? not happening. Weeden is gonna crash, like all their other QB's and Richardson will stay until his rookie contract is up, and then he'll go to the Packers, or Patriots, or someone better.

stealers better come back amd take this year's victory

I don't see it. I think they'll make the playoffs, but the lost Hines Ward, Big Ben is old, but still strong, They upgraded the O-line in the draft so it'll be good for Ben, but he still doesn't have many weapons. A few, but not enough to take them to the Superbowl.

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!