1zth

1zth

189 posts

it will be ravens and niners

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 5:45pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Or Patriots or Packers. They are the 2 best teams in the league. 2 stacked receiving units

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 5:59pm

Roadripper

Roadripper

1,465 posts

Really all this speculation means nothing.. we won't really know anything until the first few weeks of the season.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 6:07pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

Or Patriots or Packers. They are the 2 best teams in the league. 2 stacked receiving units

Not the best teams, but the best offenses. Last season they were 32 and 31 in Defense (Although I think the Pats will be significantly better). But I agree Patriots and Packers.

we won't really know anything until the first few weeks of the season.

More the first half of the season.

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 2:38am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Well it goes beyond speculation when these 2 teams in particular hav been dominant these pas few years. The only thing that can slow them down is injury and offensive lapses, which don't happen to them a lot

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 8:32am

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

Really.  no one can pick out who's going to be good and who's going to be bad right away.  I do it every year and im always surprised.

Im really waiting for the redskins to have a stand out year...  This might be it with RG3, im just worried hes young, won't do well, and will be traded away because our coaches have no patience with quarterbacks.   but we will see.

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 1:19am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Redskins need more WRs than they have to be good. RG3 isn't enough in his early career

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 12:15pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

Redskins need more WRs than they have to be good. RG3 isn't enough in his early career

they really do.  They haven't had a decent reviving core in years.  And their secondary hasn't been the same since Sean Taylor was murdered.  That was so horrible.

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 3:36pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Yeah. And their RBs don't even matter anymore cuz of RG3

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 5:54pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

No… they won't. Andrew Luck won't get it done rookie year

well i don't think he will be undefeated or win the superbowl but he will do ok

He'll do enough to get them to at least 7-9 or 8-8 I think.

well they better do better than that cuz i need them for points in the football competion im having

Luck does have a decent wide receiver core with Garcon, Collie, and Wayne. Yeah they'll still probably get 8-8 though. They aren't good enough for the Texans yet.

\\
YOURE A TEXANS FAN TOO!!!
I LOVE THE TEXANS!!!!

I Don't Know... They are pretty good with Flacco, Boldin and Rice. And Ray Lewis is  pretty good, although he is 37 years old.

lewis, flacco, and rice are good
but they can't pull the whole team out by themselves

Really all this speculation means nothing.. we won't really know anything until the first few weeks of the season.

i agree with you roadripper
wait till week 4 or 5 to start chosing your teams

you don't need that much time

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!