ForumsWEPRReligion Poll

140 35312
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

***I am a Catholic, and I know there are a lot of haters out there, so if you don't like me because I am a proud Catholic, you can leave.***

I am a proud Catholic (as it says above) .

This topic will be (hopefully) a vote to see what percentage of the users on ArmorGames are part of the following religions:
Christians,
Muslims,
Jews,
Buddhists,
Hindus, (and other religions) . I hope no one here will make fun of anyone else, and I respect anyone who is my religion, and/or who is a different religion then me.

Please list below in your comment if you are part of any of the religions placed above, and if you are part of a religion not placed above. No trolling people because of there religion. If I see it, you may be reported to a mod.

Thanks!
-Mickeyryn

• 140 Replies
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

***I am a Catholic, and I know there are a lot of haters out there, so if you don't like me because I am a proud Catholic, you can leave.***

Wow, someone is paranoid.

I am a proud Catholic (as it says above) .

Really? I would not have guessed from the first two times you said it.

I hope no one here will make fun of anyone else, and I respect anyone who is my religion, and/or who is a different religion then me.

That is no fun.

Please list below in your comment if you are part of any of the religions placed above, and if you are part of a religion not placed above.

I am an atheist. The majority of the frequent formers on this forum are also atheists. So...Are you keeping numbers or something?

No trolling people because of there religion

Your no fun.

If I see it, you may be reported to a mod.

Is that a threat? Oh no! Not the *Shudders* MODS!

So if your keeping count:
Christians (Catholic) : 1
Atheist: 1
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Alright. Thank you. And I don't care about your attitude. And thank you for making fun of me. Ha ha. Very funny. You are a class *r.o.f.l.* clown.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Judaism...

Seeing you're a low rank, I know that you didn't know this, however this is eventually going to become a firestorm of an "argument" between atheists and religion-folk whether or not God exists.

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

I worship the dark lord, Cthulhu there fore all of your silly religions are inferior to mine

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

No trolling people because of there religion

Your no fun.

Hah! Grammar Nazi-ism wasn't forbidden!

their*

You're*

May I ask what the point of this survey is? I don't see it generating any discussion, and as such is not a proper thread topic.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

im jewish and i can pretty much guess this right now:

1. ateists
2. christians
3. muslims
4. jews
5. satanists

i think

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

1. ateists
2. christians
3. muslims
4. jews
5. satanists

i think

Actually, at this rate there are more Jews than Christians. It would be more like:

1. Atheists
2. Jews.
3. Muslims/Christians, depending on who shows up that day.
4. None forum goers. Kind of hard to take these guys into account. They will show up,state their religion, and never be seen again.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

"I respect you as a person too much to respect your ridiculous beliefs." -Johann Hari

In other words I don't take issue with you for being Catholic, it's the belief in general. Really it's not even that it's the faith aspect that I really take issue with.

Please list below in your comment if you are part of any of the religions placed above, and if you are part of a religion not placed above.

non-religious atheist.
Cherezig
Cherezig
58 posts
Nomad

Religion can be applied here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgmjL6z2jY
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

idk about jews, muslims and christians. i think ive only seen 3 jews on the forums and much more christians and muslims

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I am muslim

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Strangely enough it send like most if not all of the Hindus on AG have become inactive.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

rack a other one up for the athiest.....Killersup can tell already how this forum will go......

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Agnostic-Atheist under the wrapper of Buddhism. Though I don't see what's the point of all this....

Unless we're setting the stage for more dogmatic slamming?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Why would it be of any interest to know how many people of what confession are on this site? You can already guess that by partaking in other threads and discussions and learning about the people in here.

Showing 1-15 of 140