ForumsThe TavernFavorite and Least Favorite Candy

34 6763
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

There are tons and tons of diiferent kinds of candy out there, whats your favorite and least favorite candy?!

• 34 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Gummy Bear! I always loved them and always will!
Black licorice is my least favorite. It taste like dirty, oily water in the street, well at least that's how I imagine it would taste. xD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Definitely snickers. Combining smooth chocolate, peanuts, and caramel is delicious.

Black licorice has to be the worst. It's the most disgusting candy I've ever tasted. If you don't want people to enjoy candy then give them that.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey what happened? I didn't post three times in a row! :O
AG's going crazy! xD

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It changes all the time. Lately I've been really into Twix, but that's bound to change when I enter another candy phase. Right now I'm not really eating much candy, so it's hard to say what my favorite is for the moment.

I don't know if there are any candies I dislike. I've tried a few questionable ones in the past, but they've all been insignificant brands that I would not be able to identify if you held a gun to my head.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Well, i LOOOVE Rollo's, Chocolate and caramel...MMM!

I HATE REESES, SNICKERS, AND TWIX!!!(Dont hate, im allergic to peanutbutter and nuts.)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Dont hate, im allergic to peanutbutter and nuts.

Regular Twix bars may contain trace amounts of peanuts, but it isn't one of the ingredients.

I'd still advise against eating one though if you're allergic to peanuts just in case those trace amounts are high enough.
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I really like anything chocolate, but right now I think my favorite is Reeses. I love peanut butter!

And I have to agree with SSTG and GhostOfMatrix that black licorice is absolutely disgusting. the last time I ate it I almost gagged. Yuck!

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

I love Hershey's and jelly bellys. They are absolutely amazing, and Laffy taffy, absolutely addicted. But I have to say I hate Twix and basically every candy with nuts

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Jelly Bellys, ZotZ, or Reese's.

Black licorice has to be the worst.

Have you guys ever had spice drops? You have no idea what gross is until you eat those things. Black licorice doesn't taste that good, but it is better then spice drops.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

id say dark chocolote

and im with xeano321 spice drops are pretty bad

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Jelly Bellys, ZotZ, or Reese's.

Wow someone else actually knows what ZotZ are? I tried some from our local ice-cream shop, and they were really good!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Wow someone else actually knows what ZotZ are? I tried some from our local ice-cream shop, and they were really good!

Those things are addicting! I was eating about 15 a day for a while, then I had to cut back. Usually, I don't care for hard candy too much, but ZotZ are too good to pass by.
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

crunch bars are the best candy ever and i dont really have a least fav

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Those things are addicting! I was eating about 15 a day for a while, then I had to cut back. Usually, I don't care for hard candy too much, but ZotZ are too good to pass by.

I know right? I gave one to someone without telling them what it was, and the look on their face was priceless!
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

Best: WHOPPERS!!!!

Worst: a tie between Black licorice and cherry laffy taffy. ( i cant stand artificial cherry, but i like real cherries.)

Showing 1-15 of 34