ForumsThe TavernFavorite and Least Favorite Candy

34 6764
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

There are tons and tons of diiferent kinds of candy out there, whats your favorite and least favorite candy?!

• 34 Replies
Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

I'm a fan of "Crunch" bars and "Reese's". I hate anything that has to do with coconut.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I gave one to someone without telling them what it was, and the look on their face was priceless!

LoL I did the same thing to two of my sisters. There facial expression were classic!
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Reeses would be my favorite. It's even my favorite cereal.

I agree with Erlkingvoice, I hate how some chocolote contains coconut.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ever tried to put a snicker in the swimming pool while people are in the water? Try it and prepare to LOL!!! xD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

would any type of snack be considered candy?

my most favorite would be classical original milka chocolate.... god thats so tasty.

my least favourite is hamburger flavoured Bisly. they dont make them anymore and i only remember tasting it once. it was so bad that i couldnt eat more then one. it tasted nothing like hamburger and somehow made you feel as if your mouth is filled with stinky aroma...

http://www.ynet.co.il/PicServer2/01082004/551180/bisli-hamburger_a.jpg

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

LoL I did the same thing to two of my sisters. There facial expression were classic!

I geve it to someone at a time when it was supposed to be somewhat serious. I started laughing and the guy looked soooo funny!
The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

Some of my personal favorite are Cookies 'n' Cream Hershey Bars and these Cola hard candy I can't remember the name but I remember them being delicious! I also love M&Ms letting them melt in your mouth is the best.

As for candy I dislike I would say licorice in general.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've also been really into Zagnut bars lately. I can only find them in a few places these days due to its lack of popularity, but I highly recommend them to all peanut butter and/or coconut fans.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

My favorite is fried snickers. I've only had it once, nut they are amazing.

Least favorite-
Bacon flavored bubble gum. I enjoy Bacon, but Bacon gum, just terrible.

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

fried snickers

First time hearing that and am strangely wanting one now. :P
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

honestly anything with coconut in/on it is my least favorite candy... sorry ernie. its really bad

and favorite candy... probably twix or something similar. I don't really have a favorite.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

honestly anything with coconut in/on it is my least favorite candy... sorry ernie. its really bad

Just regular dried coconut shavings don't add much to the product, I'll admit.

Now, when you toast that coconut....the tables, they turn.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My favorite would be Reeses pieces im actually craving some right now.

my least favorite would be warheads i like sour candy but sometimes too sour is just terrible plus when u put it in ur mouth u instantly want to take it out

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Just regular dried coconut shavings don't add much to the product, I'll admit.

Now, when you toast that coconut....the tables, they turn.

i think i just dislike coconut in general. It actually looks really good. so whenever i see it on candy i think "oh i love coconut," then i eat it and its bad... maybe its an acquired taste
ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

R2D21999 made me hungry for Reeses Pieces too, so I'm going to say that.

Once I had a salty licorice star and it was awful.

Showing 16-30 of 34