6 posts
Nomad

How can you guys even post here?

• 38 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

here are plenty of dipcracks here, you know.
Like *****, *****, *********, and ************.
same ammount of characters as killersup's name......

How are these forums strict? I had to tell somebody to go kill themselves so they wouldn't pollute the gene pool with their filth to get banned. Now you see, these forums cannot be strict. What the hell are you doing that would make you even think that?
don't you get banned on a regular basis? that makes your point invalid

people on AG treat each other different depending if they are particually liked by that user or not.even the mods no matter how much they say they don't,descriminate.Thats why it is harder for the newer people to stay.They see what a vet might write(jokingly or not) and pick up on it.Then they get yelled at,pissed off,and leave.Its a problem that will never leave.

Yes the majority of the users here are probably 11 that don't know grammar or spelling

you apparently have not been here long enough to know that only a few people that come here have issues with spelling that are sever.Also if they are 11 then they might not be able to deal with the other users here and leave.Now before Killersup flips out again please make sure that you have your facts straight before you start posting about somthing you have no idea about.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I for one can not talk about spelling at all. I used to be the king of typos.

Not that i didn't know how to spell or use grammar properly, I'd just jumble letters up, my mind was faster then my fingers.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I know I haven't been here for a long time, but these forums aren't that strict!

We just get rid of the idiots pretty quickly.

Well, we used to... I guess.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

There's nothing strict about the Forum rules.
If you follow the rules you'll be happy. You
want everyone to be happy, right? If everyone
follows the rules everyone will be happy.

Showing 31-34 of 38