3,426 posts
Nomad

Guess you enjoy 4chan?

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Guys, your missing the point.

I assume he's talking about when you sign up you have to wait 72 hours before you can post instantly.

He probably then posted some spam or something in the wrong section and it got deleted.

Then...maybe a moderator warned him or something.

AG is strict and really limited. But hey, at least some new users come in.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

How are these forums strict? I had to tell somebody to go kill themselves so they wouldn't pollute the gene pool with their filth to get banned. Now you see, these forums cannot be strict. What the hell are you doing that would make you even think that?

AG affairs are largely decided by a shadowy organization known as CT, which is said to have a mod or two in its pocket.

No RICO indictments yet, no official corruption charges, and certainly no proof!

The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

Truthfully, I think these forums aren't as strict as you think. Yes the majority of the users here are probably 11 that don't know grammar or spelling (like I was ;-. But they're not THAT strict. Yes maybe they could loosen up a tiny bit but in the end of the day. I think the forums are fine the way they are? Don't you. I understand that you want to express yourself and blah blah blah. But if don't have anything to say then don't say it. Didn't you learn that in kindergarten? Clearly you people here didn't because they didn't go to school! Which may also explain why they can't spell! Anyways that just my two cents about this.

WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

If you want to see a strict forum...Roblox, my friend. Roblox.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

How are these forums strict? I had to tell somebody to go kill themselves so they wouldn't pollute the gene pool with their filth to get banned. Now you see, these forums cannot be strict. What the hell are you doing that would make you even think that?

don't you get banned on a regular basis? that makes your point invalid
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Not everyone enjoys threads full of asinine comments from blithering idiots. We might not exactly have a party running on in here, that's true; but I think there's a fine line between an easygoing and a neglected forum. And knowing what people roam the internet, that line will always be crossed towards the neglected part.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

It seems you are trying to copy 4chan. Your site name is 4um. I'm sorry to say (not actually), but 4chan will have more people than yours ever will. I browsed your site, and only like 10 people post regularly.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

lol, Trent's from the forums on Kongregate which are a lot less strict and boring.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with you Trent. I had three threads locked in a row. It wasn't that i said or did anything bad. The first two were because "they were similar to other threads posted". I looked for them and they were like nine pages down into the tavern. The last one was because i posted that i think they wrongfully locked someones thread and the adims got mad at me for saying that.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

The forums aren't that strict, people just need common sense. Sadly, it appears there isn't enough of that to go around anymore.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Yea good thing there are rules or else I'd be calling you something else. Instead I just call you this: brown noser.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Technically, no one is forcing you to be here. And no, this is not a "Don't like the smell in the bakery" speech, it's simply pointing out that you obviously know places where you would not have these issues, that you should have been aware of the rules before signing up (though I know all those long, hard terms and general research obviously are a waste of time) and that no one is actually forcing you to stay a place you don't like to be.
A bunch of do enjoy the community and do not have some kind of written, Hollywood-Tourette's so we have to call people obscene things to have a good time.

And Nightfang... We all get threads locked for various reasons. They might not be all dandy all the time, but that's what happens. At the very least, your last thread-lock was warranted for being a thread on locked threads. You could have gotten more out of contacting a mod and asking them about it, instead of bring public attention to something that doesn't need public attention. After all, you wouldn't go make a public protest in front of the bus station, because a chauffeur wouldn't let you in without a ticket.
Or... Perhaps you would, and I guess your anger would be justified in the delusion that the world revolves around your needs an opinions?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well i don't mean to flame or anything, just the closest thing to it, if you think that no spam and no profanity is really strict and are wondering how we post in it, then we probably don't want you here anyway XD

~manly man

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Perhaps you would, and I guess your anger would be justified in the delusion that the world revolves around your needs an opinions?

Silly Cenny, you're forgetting rule 6 of article 85 on page 11.

Regardless, all of this is a bit misleading. The new comers that are being reminded of the rules need to understand, that's how you learn. If you let a child do whatever the hell they want, you're going to create a monster who can't function in society, and a new member is the same. Sure, their feelings get a little hurt, but they learn and fit in better.
Showing 16-30 of 38