ForumsThe TavernCountdown To Beta Armorgames

30 4337
joshuabaillargeon
joshuabaillargeon
60 posts
Nomad

How long will it be before it comes out? Post your guesses here.

• 30 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

COUNTDOWN!!! 100,000,000,000,000, 99,999,999,999,999, 99,999,999,999,998, 99,999,999,999,997......

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well i think that it might be soon, or at least they're working on it, because AG seems to be glitching now more than ever so maybe they're just not taking care of this site to go work on AG3, but then again there were all the spambots and i didn't notice any differences, but i don't really go onto the beta

~manly man

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

August 7, 2013.

I have no factual basis for that guess and the chances of it actually being released on that date are more than incredibly slim, to say the least. I just don't expect AG3 to replace AG2 any time before then. It's completely unrealistic to think so.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

AG3 will begin exactly 4017 years after the world began: October 23, 2013 at nine o'clock in the morning. I have no idea what time zone that is for, however.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I will take a guess and say the second Tuesday of next week.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

At the rate they're going? In about... 5 years.

No, but for real; I doubt AG3 will be out for a while. Expect to wait at least half a year, if not more.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

really they can take as long as they want to change the site. I think its fine the way it is...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

AG3 will begin exactly 4017 years after the world began: October 23, 2013 at nine o'clock in the morning.

The world began on October 23, 2004 BC? Funny, I was under the impression it would have started closer to January 1.

Random numbers are random.

really they can take as long as they want to change the site. I think its fine the way it is...

AG2 can remain the way it is for as long as it wants. Not to say that AG3 won't be better in many ways, but I have no problem with AG3 taking its time if it means AG2 will be around longer.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have the best guess, tomorrow!
So tomorrow when you read my message it will say tomorrow again!
xD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Possibly somewhere in 2014 is when AG3 will be released but maybe that's way too far off.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Wait!!!!! What if...just what if...its already released! We are living in AG3, but nobody is aware of this. Instead we should hope for AG4! ^.^

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Wait!!!!! What if...just what if...its already released! We are living in AG3, but nobody is aware of this. Instead we should hope for AG4! ^.^

That's impossible. If you haven't seen the AG3 beta site, then you'll notice that it's vastly different to the current(AG2) site. And even if they did already release AG3, the staff would have told us in an announcement.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I would be very surprised if it was released any time this year... it doesn't seem like it's anywhere near finished, so I'm guessing it would be released in 2013 at the earliest!

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well by the big screwup that ruined our abouts I think they're doing it very carefully now like making sure before that try that again that it will work this time

My guess half a year to a whole year

Showing 16-29 of 30