ForumsThe TavernSunburn or Strep throat which do u choose

42 7669
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

since im having a HUGE sunburn right now covering my whole body i rather pick Strep throat because its easier to cure

• 42 Replies
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

For medical reasons, I'd choose strep because it's less lethal.
For comfort reasons, I'd choose the sunburn because it's more bearable than a sore throat.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Honestly...i would go with sunburn.I've had strep and it totally SUCKS! and plus a sunburn never hurts for me for some reason.But if u get a sunburn and ur not tan then hey u can get a tan!

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Sunburn cuz you can put aloe on it and it's all good... Strep throat you have IMMENSE pain and you might have to get your tonsols taken out

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Never been sunburned. Could it be because I easily tan?

With these two options I'd choose sunburn. I don't think I've ever gotten strep, but I get a sore throat at least once a year, and the things I have to do to feel better is too much of a hassle and interferes with daily activities.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Also sun burn magnifies your risk of skin cancer, which is big in Australia

Gotta love that radiation, amirite?

Arizona has the same problems. I can't remember a summer where I was dark brown and burned every single day. I got used to it, so it doesn't bother me anymore, even though I don't live in my home state anymore.

Never had strep throat, but it sounds really quite horrible, so I'll take the sunburn any day.
BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I had horrible strep before I would take sunburn any day strep just feels like some migit is in your throat jabbing a knife in there every time you swallow

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Sunburn is fine to me. When I have a sunburn, I don't touch it at all, so it's all good.

Strep Throat is annoying. It makes me want to cut out my throat with my bare hands.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Sunburn, 100%, I have fair skin and I get sunburnt really easily and often, so I'm used to them. I have gotten REALLY bad sunburns before, once on my back and I wasn't able to sleep or touch my back for days.

Try some aloe vera gels or put some cool or cold mild on the burn. You can apply milk with a soaked cotton ball, it's the easiest way. I've also heard of shaving cream, vinegar, honey, and oatmeal, but I've never tried any of them before.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I've had too many throataches, toothaches, and other ghastly oral infections to choose strep throat over a sunburn. Sure, it may give me cancer in a few decades, but I'm going to die anyway and there are much worse ways of going about doing so than skin cancer.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

since im having a HUGE sunburn right now covering my whole body i rather pick Strep throat because its easier to cure

how did you get all over your body(nude beach XD)but defanintly sun burn
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sunburn, goes away before long and you only have to be careful not to put it under hot water or slap it, illnesses last a lot longer.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

strep throat... definitally because I do not wanna get a skin cancer thingie....

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Totally the toothache those sunburns are annoying and if you're super pale like me you just look weird, your perfect skin looks deformed, reason why I never go out anymore and don;t stay in the sun >.>.
PS:Sunblock FTW.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would MUCH rather have sunburn

come on, there's no competition there.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Sunburns make my head very dizzy when i play outside. Ive always liked a rainy and stormy weather. It just makes me feel active and play outside instead of sitting in sun and making your skin completely red. Btw the shiny sun really shines in my eyes. I hate when sun does that to my eyes. I hate a sunny weather and im always gonna hate it.

Showing 16-30 of 42