ForumsThe TavernSunburn or Strep throat which do u choose

42 7667
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

since im having a HUGE sunburn right now covering my whole body i rather pick Strep throat because its easier to cure

• 42 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Sunburn. I mean they're painful, but strep throat is much more unpleasant.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

That's tough. I've endured both terribly and both are infact, terrible. Honestly, I think it depends how bad the sunburn is. I have a really white complexion, so if I get a bad burn, it's just relentless sting, which I can't handle.

As far as strep, that's also horrible. It's like an enhanced sore throat that pains you times ten.

But if I had to pick, I'd go with strep. Why? You can drench yourself in cough drops or other sore throat remedies to help ease the pain. If I had a full body bad sunburn, which lasted for days, It'd hinder everything I'd be able to do physically. And that's no bueno.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd choose sunburn. Even with my pale skin and red hair - sun burn seems the lesser of two evil.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'd have to go with sunburn. It isn't that bad, it can sting sure, but I don't have to go outside anymore.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Sunburn

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I would hate strep throat. I also hate the idea of having people hit me on the parts I got sunburned, but I rather have sunburn.

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

Ive had strep twice, I'd go with the sunburn.

42maelstrom
42maelstrom
123 posts
Nomad

Sunburn. I have not ever had a bad case of either but I feel like with strep throat you may have that overall-feeling-absolutely-awful feeling that comes with being sick whereas with sunburn it'd be more of just pain & lots of it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Can I choose both?

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Sunburn, cause then if i get bored i can pick at the skin. Don't judge me, it's fun. ish.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I have had strep and couldn't sleep for a long time I went about 30 hours without sleep and I was not a fun person to be around, which I guess 30 hours isn't terrible but when you think of the fact I felt like crap on top of that it changes a bit. I have never had a terrible sunburn only smallish ones but my dad had one that covered his whole back and he said it got a lot worse before it got better... so that is a toughy I would guess strep because my dad has a pretty good pain threshold so when he says something hurts really bad it would probably be agonizing for me (I have a much lower threshold).

Showing 31-41 of 42