ForumsThe TavernDogs vs. Cats Choose your Side!

104 18712
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

This dabate has been argued since the begining of time, through out the ages, there hasn't been a clear, absolute answer, untile now... choose your side! Armor Games will be voteing for what they prefer, dogs or cats!

The Rules
1.Choose your side, dogs or cats.
2.Use one or more reasons why (dogs or cats) are better.

The adorable, cute, and cuddly animal with the most votes, will be crowned Armor Games Most favorite animal!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/gty_dog_cat_ll_1203008_wg.jpg
VOTE NOW!

• 104 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Cat, I've had both though. Cats are more fun to be around and can be highly amusing when their calm dignity is reduced to playing with a ball of yarn.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Sorry for posting twice, I had a few errors.

I don't know. I love both so much. I've always wanted a dog. They are so diverse in size, shape, and color. But cats are more delicate and sometimes more soft. You can train a dog to do just about anything. Although cats are usually a bit more funny. I've had two cats before and I have never cared for a dog. If I had owned a dog that might change something, but for now I'm not voting for I cannot decide. I am just giving my opinion

I don't think there were enough mistakes for a different post.
jeroenaa
jeroenaa
13 posts
Blacksmith

Dogs!! I hate cats! I love dogs!

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I like both. I have a dog and two cats. It's nice to be able to play around with my dog, but I also like relaxing with my cats. I think it's good to have both, as long as they can get along.

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

i still like cats but dogs are better thats why they call them the mans best friend and they eat cats lol dogs are smarter and can protect you

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

The Votes
Dog - 17
Cat - 18

A tie! This can go either way!

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Sorry I messed up the votes on my last post...

The Votes
Dog - 18
Cat - 18

A tie! This can go either way!

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Dogs have so many attributes.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

CATS ARE MANLY!

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I have 3 cats, the fourth died some years ago. I just can't live without those little being ^3^.
Dogs are cool, but they are definitly less intelligent (I know what I'm talking about, I had 2 dogs in the past ;P).

Well, if that was not clear, my vote goes to Cats

NotoriousJuicy
NotoriousJuicy
15 posts
Nomad

I like dogs more. Cats are fun, but dogs are more loyal companions.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Cats are cute.
Dogs are cool

My vote: CATS

Uysername
Uysername
72 posts
Nomad

Cats all the way. I have a dog but CATS.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

cats are weak, and also tasty

My vote: Dogs

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Dogs are cool, but they are definitly less intelligent (I know what I'm talking about, I had 2 dogs in the past ;P).

Most dogs aren't exactly intelligent (with some exceptions), and cats might seem more intelligent because they're less dependent... but you should have realized by now that cats are actually empty-headed stupid. Dogs don't run head-on in a wall only because they're chasing some red dot. Cats might look cute when trying to fit their head in a small box, but if you think about it, what kind of idiot does that?

Basically, cats are here for the amusement (or is there anyone that has some because of a mouse problem?). Their sheer number in households is also a menace to the wildlife since they're killing quite a few critters when they're out.

Dogs are much more loyal and actually have a relationship to their owner (not the case of most cats). Some dog races are also much more intelligent than others (poodles for example). They're a bit more dirty than cats and if not tended to correctly, smell, though.

So therefore, I vote for the dogs, out of a more general perspective.
Showing 61-75 of 104