ForumsThe TavernDogs vs. Cats Choose your Side!

104 18716
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

This dabate has been argued since the begining of time, through out the ages, there hasn't been a clear, absolute answer, untile now... choose your side! Armor Games will be voteing for what they prefer, dogs or cats!

The Rules
1.Choose your side, dogs or cats.
2.Use one or more reasons why (dogs or cats) are better.

The adorable, cute, and cuddly animal with the most votes, will be crowned Armor Games Most favorite animal!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/gty_dog_cat_ll_1203008_wg.jpg
VOTE NOW!

• 104 Replies
DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

Dogs

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

That's totally dumb! It's like saying that gay people prefer tiny little dogs and hoarders prefer cats and have 50 per household.

i agree. but i did read that research shows that cat owners are usually more educated then dog owners
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I choose the third, BIRDS. Smarter than cats, more trainable than dogs and they can fly. Get the right species and you can even hold conversations.

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

I choose dogs! Dogs are the best!

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

I choose dogs! Dogs are the best!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Wow its very rare to see a conversion

@ XVERB : It is? Realy? Never stopped to think about that to be honest... I've always been an animal's best friend, so it's natural to me somewhere, but if I have to make the choice right now... I'd still say cats!

As for someone mentioning that they chose dogs over cats simply because of their allergy... I have to oppose to that! I am allergic to cats myself and I can live with them just fine! It's all a matter of which cat you have as a pet... I have a shorthaired European cat and it poses little to now problem for my wellbeing! I have to stay away from longhaired ones and people who don't clean their houses properly though... =P

So, what's with the score?! And when will the competition end? Or is it indefinite... =)

CATS FTW!!
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I like both equally. You can play with dogs more, but cats you can just relax with more.

Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

I like cats better, have both animals though

sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

cats
just for one reason..I LOVE GARFIELD..

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Cats. They're quieter, they hunt, they don't urinate all over carpets, they take car of business and BURY it, so you don't step in it.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Dogs.

Puppy Powa!

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

The Votes
Dog - 16
Cat - 17

Come on dogs you can win this!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

so you don't step in it.

Want to know how many times I've stepped in cat crap? 0

Dog crap? 3-4.

I have had cats all my life and never one dog. What's that tell you...
wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

I don't know. I love both so much. I've always wanted a dog. They are so diverse in size shape and color. But cats are more delicate and sometimes more soft. You can train a dog to do just about anything. Although are usually a bit more funny. I've had two cats before and I have never cared for a dog. If I had owned a dog that might change something, but for now I'm not voting for I cannot decide. I am just giving my opinion.

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

Sorry for posting twice, I had a few errors.

I don't know. I love both so much. I've always wanted a dog. They are so diverse in size, shape, and color. But cats are more delicate and sometimes more soft. You can train a dog to do just about anything. Although cats are usually a bit more funny. I've had two cats before and I have never cared for a dog. If I had owned a dog that might change something, but for now I'm not voting for I cannot decide. I am just giving my opinion

Showing 46-60 of 104