ForumsProgramming ForumNeed coments on my game

56 21793
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone! I am currently developping Age of War 2 and I would like to know what you are thinking about our progress so far. Since I made a dev blog, I wont post any progress here, but ill come back to read and respond to your comments.

I don't know when the game will be released.
There will be at least 7 ages.

The blog: www.interactive-pixels.net

You can also post your comments on the blog

• 56 Replies
dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Nomad

i think though
that you should put a scene in the end after you beat the game
instead of it just saying that you beat the game

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ye....i agree whith that too.

dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Nomad

i think
that there should be dinosaurs too
haha
jk

but idk how theres gunna be seven ages
andyone have any ideas that they think could be added in the new one?

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

dude I thought it would be cool if you added different paths to take,instead of evolving the same way as the enemy,it would be so much better.

dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Nomad

you mean like
after the cavemen
you could chose
either romans or spartans

and after that you could have different paths
but you could still only evolve 4 times

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

sounds great I have beaten the 1st one 2 out of 3 hardnesses now that I herd a new 1 is couming out I can not wait.

xTrylanx
xTrylanx
39 posts
Nomad

WOW that game looks Awesome!!!

wewe
wewe
2 posts
Nomad

maby you shoud make a nuclear age where you can send out mutants

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It's great~ add some ninjas xD

IT"S GREAT!!! I love it, when is it going to be complete

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Awesome game, no doubt about that.

There is quite a few suggestions that I believe would be mega awesome though =D

Suggestions

1) Campaign mode! It would be very interesting to have different levels to play, with increasing difficulty and unlock ables. Maybe even a storyline if you can throw that in!

The game is quite stiff. Its not so fun to play the game with just one objective. A campaign will definitely bring in more.

2) Stat system - In addition to a campaign mode, implementing stats would give whole new options! Attributes of strength, speed, agility, and such.

3) More Strategic Gameplay -A follow up to a stat system, the game should be more strategic. It should be more then simply sending your men to hunt each other. Modify the battle system so its more interesting and less predictable. Also, maybe be able to hire an engineer to fix the buildings?

4) Player vs Player - Now this would be quite hard since you cant have two mouses, but if you are able to code it so it is playable with the keyboard, or a turn based system, it would be nice.

5) Multiple paths - Just to add on the intensity! We need more to do then just click. Multiple paths would make it hard =D

6) City vs city - Why make it just a building vs building? Why not an overview play of the game! A whole city!!! Attack one another, build castles, towers, harden your walls!

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

holy crap, watched a video of it on the blog. looks amazing might be one of my favs when it comes out

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

Thats crazy post on the forums when its finished with the link man it looks awesome.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Omg I can't wait I played the first one almost everyday.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Maybye a campaign mode would be kl. Different units and turrets and things like that but more of the same rele. Why change a winning formula.

Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

Ficken sweet. the first was fun, i bet the second will be better!

Showing 31-45 of 56