ForumsWEPRAny Questions

43 7328
SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

If you have any questions about anything like God, Iraq, space, religion. Post it here and I will responed to it as soon as possible

• 43 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Seriously, we don't need help from some random person. If we really needed it, we would ask a mod, or look on the internet. It is a much more reliable source. And, I am pretty sure i know all I need to know about those things listed.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

O yea. I bet I can give more information about anything you wanna know about then the mods can. I have a bigger brain then the mods. Trust me

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

SkyHawk im almost certain that you don't hold untold knowledge that we need to know. This is the 3rd thread like this. It is honestly really annoying.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Okay, explain EXACTLY why Iraq is mad at us and WHY are they terrorizing the US, and WHAT would happen if we brought back the troops. Seriously, that is an easy answer, and I KNOW a mod, actually any intelligent person, would know that.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

How can you reach such a preposterous conclusion? Compare your spelling, grammar, and use of periods (both posts=() to Moe or 'Voidy.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Estel

Iraq is mad at us because we came into the country and we had a war. Plain and simple. They were threatening us so we took action.

They are terrorzing us because we are killing there people and we are in war with them.

And nothing would happen. Troops are in Iran not Iraq. Iran is were the war is at.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

That might not be 100% right but that is what I know about it. Do not yell if that is all I know. I am better at things other than Iraq but I will still answer.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Talking about Iraq, then Iran?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Not totally correct. They are mad at us because we have troops in the Saudi areas. We weren't actually "threatening" them, they just want the troops out. We are only killing theor people because they threaten US. And we DO have troops in Iraq. Actually more in Iraq than Iran. Don't know where you got that. Iran isn't even in the "war on Terrorism" We are threatened by their increase of materials used to make nuclear weapons.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Um, what do you mean Retribution. I do not understand you question?

And fine you got me on my weakest subject oh, congratz Estel.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^Haha, good one. To add to what I said, if we expect answers, shouldn't they be correct? I know this is the millionth thread on "asking questions" It does need to end, but what can I say?
@necromancer, what are you talking about and whom are you talking to?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Estel said: Seriously, we don't need help from some random person. If we really needed it, we would ask a mod, or look on the internet. It is a much more reliable source. And, I am pretty sure i know all I need to know about those things listed.

Now the mods don't necessarily know everything either, although they maybe older than most of us and could give us some knowledge, but its not like they know everything, you make it sound like they know the answers to everything...I'd just go with the internet on any questions you have...as long as you get it form a reliable source

SkyHawk777 said: O yea. I bet I can give more information about anything you wanna know about then the mods can. I have a bigger brain then the mods. Trust me

Well, you see, if you are so smart you'd know that the size of the brain does not depend on intelligence, it depends on the amount of neurons. Also the neuron pathways that are formed in the brain. Also that sentence you just said made you sound like an immature child...
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@steevo, I was referring to "asking mods" as asking them about questions on the site. I know the mods don't know everything, no one does. I was just talking about site related questions. I am a big boy, and I can find out things on my own haha. Also, I don't just look at one site. I look at at least 5 to find an answer, and make sure it is legit.

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Ok. BigBowla... God him doesnt have a middle name but God's Middle Name is Jennifer Overton's stage adaptation of her 2004 book, Snapshots of Autism. A production by In Good Company, a Halifax theatre group, it's now playing at the National Arts Centre Studio as part of the strong lineup for the Magnetic North Theatre Festival.

Overton, an actress and playwright, portrays herself, and she comes across as honest and likable. She takes long walks along the beach where she has angry conversations with God. "This requires a saint," she yells. "You have the wrong person."

Her playful imagination takes us to some unexpected places. To explain how draining it is to parent Nic, she envisions it as a 1930s marathon dance. We see the exhausted couple, clinging to one another as they shuffle across the floor, reciting the lingo of autism. Other scenes are simple and expository. We watch her guide Nic through a homework session, fighting to keep her patience as his frustration builds. It's effective because it is unembellished

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Ohh I got one Skyhawk777!

Can you please explain to me the 10th dimension and the "m-theory"??

Showing 1-15 of 43