ForumsThe TavernWho would win in a fight..... Superman or the Hulk?

53 9104
CaptainP17
CaptainP17
6 posts
Peasant

Remember both almost have no peak to their strength. Now let it begin.

• 53 Replies
katchka
katchka
15 posts
Nomad

superman for sure, all he has to do is not get the hulk angry.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

Superman -> Strong, invincible, laser-vision, X-Ray vision
Hulk -> Strong, unable to control actions

Superman is invincible so he basically wins no matter what.

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Superman is invincible so he basically wins no matter what.

The Hulk is more invincible than Superman. Superman does have a weakness, the Hulk has unlimited strength and no weaknesses.

My guess is a fight between the two would have Superman ahead at the start, but with Hulk winning in the end, like what usually happens.
LegendaryRedriders
LegendaryRedriders
75 posts
Nomad

Here's how I see it, Superman is not invincibile he dies to Doomsday, who kills him without kryptonite. Nothing as ever beaten the Hulk, I mean come on, Bruce has the ability to turn into the hulk at anytime, so superman loses that chance to kill him, and if you get the Hulk angry enough he can easily surpass superman's power. For those who say Superman can out maneuver him, Hulk does not get tired, he keeps going, How many punches can superman take from a big green giant monster hmm?

greg9381
greg9381
7 posts
Nomad

The Hulk...HULK SMASH

pksbeast
pksbeast
24 posts
Nomad

i think hulk because hulk beat superman

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well Superman has super strength and super speed. So superman could probably punch the hulk at high speeds while dodging him. In the incredible Hulk movie, Hulk was almost defeated by abomination, who had super strength too. I'm pretty sure their strengths are about equal, with Hulk having more stamina. But if the Hulk can never hit superman the Hulk can never win.

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Hulk was almost defeated by abomination, who had super strength too.

Thats how their fights went in the comics too, but Hulk always wins in the end because he just continually gets stronger and faster.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Hulk can lift the frickin hammer of Thor a task at which all the super heros as well as Odin and Tyr so yah that kinda says that Hulk has the edge

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

sorry i wrote that wrong thats somthing all those guys i said couldnt do

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Thats how their fights went in the comics too, but Hulk always wins in the end because he just continually gets stronger and faster.

I knew he got stronger, I didn't know he gets faster too. If Hulk gets faster and stronger than he'll probably win. It would only be a matter of time until he can reach superman speeds and land a few hits on him.
alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

HULK SMASH SUPERMAN!!!

sorry i couldn't ressist.If you think good both are Invincible and invincible - invincible = 0,so none will win

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well if Superman just flew around and Hulk couldn't catch him but if they went head on a fought Hulk would win cause in the Avengers Hulk totally was crushing Thor.

Why is every page of forums the same ? Like page 2 is the same as 1

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

hulk by a mile because he get stronger as he gets hurt and super man has weaknesses so if the hulk had the chance to be under controll instead of a sicotic smasher he could get kryptonite and beat superman or he could rip superman in half but it would be a very even fight but in the end the hulk would have won

serrkif1
serrkif1
1 posts
Nomad

Superman, because he is invincible!!
Well except the ... kryptonite thing.

Showing 31-45 of 53