ForumsThe TavernWho would win in a fight..... Superman or the Hulk?

53 9103
CaptainP17
CaptainP17
6 posts
Peasant

Remember both almost have no peak to their strength. Now let it begin.

• 53 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ya bluydee is right on that one. superman would punish the crap out of hulk.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i say superman because he can fly higher than the hulk could jump. and superman could just fry the hulk by using his heat ray.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

hulk just keeps getting bigger

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

superman would win he is The Man Of Steel

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

superam without a doubt, he's perfect, he can see through walls get hit by bullets and be perfectly fine, the only way he can get hurt is if someone somehow finds cryptonite, which is why there will never be a good superman movie

~manly man

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

omfg, this conversation was on at a camp i was at, but i choose hulk

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Hmmmmmmmm, I would say the hulk. Although Superman has the intellect the hulk lacks and can out wit him. Hmmm.....

Not necessarily. If I've learned anything from my experiences as a Marvel fan, I've found that intellect isn't always such a big advantage.

Or at least not for the Hulk.

Does anyone else remember that comic in which Gregory Stark, Tony's older brother, created a clone of the Hulk that retained both Banner's intellect and the Hulk's physical prowess? Turns out that such genius takes away the unpredictability and rage that fueled his power and made him easy pickings for Captain America.

On the topic of Nerd Hulk, whatever did happen to him? Thought he became a vampire or something, but don't remember hearing anything about him after that.

All in all, I'll have to go with the Hulk. Superman has a major weakness that could easily be exploited and is restricted to a set (albeit very high) power level, while the Hulk's power quite literally grows with rage.
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

But that clash!
I would hope and believe in Superman, but first I thought Hulk!

Showing 46-53 of 53