26 posts
Farmer

Is the new version better?

• 11 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

AG3 is still in the beta phase, and most of the features have not yet been added. It's pretty simplistic the way it is now and there really isn't much to do there that you can't already do on AG2.

Wait until AG3 development is complete and then compare the two.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It's all a matter of opinion, is it not? Some may say AG3 will be better when it's released, while others will disagree completely and stay loyal to AG2... though, there would have to be certain criteria in place in order to determine which of the two is truly "better", because everyone is going to have different ideas of what makes one site "better" than the other!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well i don't think that they would replace this with something worse

~manly man

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i honestly dont really like it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I bet that AG3 won't come out this year. Cormyn has resigned. And no communication between us and the admins. No updates at all.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well there is a little communication from the new admin who's name escapes me.
and personally i like the look of this one better but i hope that they'll pull through with AG3

~manly man

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

well there is a little communication from the new admin who's name escapes me.

It's his job to fix coding errors, but I doubt any of them will discuss AG3.
alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

I think that AG3 is going to more good than AG2 (i don't say that i don't like AG2 i say that AG2 is super cool, but AG3 is going to super mega extra cool) and the single thing that i don't like to the BETA AG3 is that there are less games on one page.

-Alexandrica the archer-

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Morrison posted about new, fully featured forums. So I think that means they won't restore the AG2 forum for AG3.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

as of right now, the new armor games is worse because all it is is the beta. lets let them finish what they started then compare the real AG3 to AG2

Showing 1-10 of 11