ForumsPopular Mediafavorite wwe person

30 9899
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

who is your favorite? why? the undertaker? john cena? the rock? (dwayne johnson) the big show? triple h? the big show? daniel brian? christian? the miz? sheamus? tensai? kane? antonio ceasaro? cm punk? ryback?

• 30 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I really like The Undertaker. He is so dominant in the ring, and his streak is unmatched (20-0 at Wrestlemania.) he is a near 7 foot tall, 300 pound man, and if that doesn't scare you, then his entrance sure will.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Triple H and The Rock when they would wrestle a few years ago. I haven't watched WWE in several years, and I don't plan on to. Last time I watched it they were trying too hard to add drama and appeal to younger folk.

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

thepyro222 if you are amazed at near 7 feet tall and 300 pounds then what about tensai being 360 pounds? and waht about the big show being 7 foot and 2 inches and weighs 500 pounds!!! lol

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

if you are amazed at near 7 feet tall and 300 pounds then what about tensai being 360 pounds? and waht about the big show being 7 foot and 2 inches and weighs 500 pounds!!!

and they were donimant,intill they took a tombstone to the head.Undertaker is unfortunetly getting older and cannot do what he once could.Not a doubt in Killersup's mind that he is still one of the best.If you look at his matches in like 1993 and such you will see how much he has unfortunetly lost.Undertaker is Killersup's all time favorite wrestler.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

I like Kofi Kingston, And Evan Bourne because of there awesome moves!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

*SPOILER* let me tell you something that will probably make you never watch it again, they are all acting, all of them are acting when they do it, and they're not even good at it, there's not a real thing about it

~manly man

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

manly how could they possibly be acting??? that is just a rumor! i have watched closely when they punch eachother in the head and they really do and what about the body slams!! those are 100% real! and the clotheslines are real and when they drop eachother on the ground on their head and twist their arms and there is the announcement that says they get unbearable pian and broken limbs and dislocations and separaations and to be smart and to not try it t home there is no way it is fake!!!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

it's really fake i've seen the opening intro for one of them and they act so badly it's painful, plus Barack Lesnar (however you spell it) retired from fighting in MMA and mostly because of health problem i think because he kept getting hurt in the stomach because he was eating too much meat and got a problem, anyway he retired from fighting and went to WWE. they used thinned chairs so it doesn't hurt much, they get hurt, but the entire thing is planned out from the start

~manly man

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

let me tell you something that will probably make you never watch it again, they are all acting, all of them are acting when they do it, and they're not even good at it, there's not a real thing about it

it's really fake i've seen the opening intro for one of them and they act so badly it's painful, plus Barack Lesnar (however you spell it) retired from fighting in MMA and mostly because of health problem i think because he kept getting hurt in the stomach because he was eating too much meat and got a problem, anyway he retired from fighting and went to WWE. they used thinned chairs so it doesn't hurt much, they get hurt, but the entire thing is planned out from the start

No, he's right. It's scripted, but it's definitely NOT fake. They use real steel chairs, real tables, and they're really hitting each other. The wrestlers just know how to take the hit. People have been injured-- and died-- from pro wrestling. Just ask Edge, who broke his neck in three places which forced him to retire. Or ask Shawn Michaels, who broke his back (if I remember correctly). Or even ask "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, who now has to wear knee braces, or the dozens of other wrestlers who are scarred, injured, or even dead.

Yes, it's scripted so they don't literally kill each other. yes, certain moves that look really cool are done a certain way so that the wrestlers don't get hurt (because if the attacks were done on them for real, they would all be dead.) But they still are taking punches, they are still being put in submission maneuvers, and they are still being slammed to the mat full force.
If you still don't believe me, let me slap on a figure-4 leglock, or the crippler crossface and see how well you fare.
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

KANE is epic so is john cena

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

i dont exactly get all of what you are saying thepyro222 about the scripted and how they know how to take the hit

please explain more about exactly ehat they do

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Personally, My favorite is Sin Cara, I love the moves he does, all that flipping around hurricanra stuff.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

It's pretty simple - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He's a definition of real wrestler :P

What do you mean ? I thought it was fake

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i want to say ive been watching wwe for a little while and it suck all they do is act like they punch echother the tables are PLASTIC the chairs sound is SOUND EFFECTS and they know how to land so they dont get hurt it is all acting the money in the bank crap there is nothing in the case it is all true even going to the hospitol stuff

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

you said the big show 2 times...
and i think randy orton kick's peoples ***** to hell!!!!!!!
but WWE is fake and boring....and people waste there lives watching this show :|
but i got a life now from stop watching this fake show

Showing 1-15 of 30