ForumsPopular Mediafavorite wwe person

30 9915
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

who is your favorite? why? the undertaker? john cena? the rock? (dwayne johnson) the big show? triple h? the big show? daniel brian? christian? the miz? sheamus? tensai? kane? antonio ceasaro? cm punk? ryback?

• 30 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Undertaker and Triple H will always be classics for me. WWE isn't what it uses to be.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I totally love the actor .... Oh wait.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

andre the giant or the great khali from the big guys
mysterio or evan bourne form the fast guys.
and the boogeyman as favorite crazy guy.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

seen one of their recent commercials. the bad acting is embarrassing, very embarrassing

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

John Cena or Undertaker.I can't decide.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Goldberg the most dominant wrestler who I ever seen wrestle with a 150 plus winning streak tell me who has that kind of a streak

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Undertaker and Triple H will always be my favourite; classics! Great nights as a kid. Shhhh don't tell the others.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I don't like any of them but Lesner, and only because he used to do real fighting. But really I'm surprised anyone likes it with such bad acting.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Goldberg the most dominant wrestler who I ever seen wrestle with a 150 plus winning streak tell me who has that kind of a streak

He is big! He is mean! He is six-foot ten inches! Its the..... UNDERTAKERRRRRRR. Ever hear of twenty-zero? Yeah, thats Killersup's boy, the Undertaker.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I don't like any of them but Lesner, and only because he used to do real fighting. But really I'm surprised anyone likes it with such bad acting.

We're simple folk. We ignore the bad acting like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

@nich: Not just bad acting before and after the fights though, the fights themselves are embarrassing. If you want to watch good fighting, watch UFC.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Not just bad acting before and after the fights though, the fights themselves are embarrassing. If you want to watch good fighting, watch UFC.

I don't watch WWE for the fighting. I watch it for the drama, the thin plots, and the elaborate glamour they go through.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

wanna see some good show wrestling. then check out the prof. japanese league. fast, high flying, and not staying on the ground 2 mins after 1 blow.
ssoooo much better.

Showing 16-28 of 30