ForumsPopular MediaFoster's Home for Imaginary Friends

34 12924
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Who else loved that show and is furious with Cartoon Network for getting rid of it and not even showing reruns? If you did like it, who were your favorite characters, what were your favorite quotes and episodes?

• 34 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Omg Bloo and Cheese. The show was really funny. It needs to be brought back. One of my favorites.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

well who didn't like cheese, or or bloo? loved that show, so sad to see that final 5 episodes, but they weren't even showing new ones so 5 new ones was ok, but don't see reruns which is really sad

~manly man

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I watched the original Cheese episode when I was a little on the drunk side with one of my buddies. Needless to say I could not stop laughing throughout the entire thing.

I watched it on a later occasion, sober, hoping it would be just as funny, but sadly it wasn't the same.

Char739
Char739
3 posts
Nomad

I loved all the characters, they were all great! Though I do love Bloo and Cheese a little bit more than the rest of the characters :P

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Every so often someone in my family will randomly say, "It's hottttt, innn Toooopeka." (If you know what episode that's from, gratz.)

I remember that episode! It was the one where everyone went on a vacation to the beach (except for Bloo) and he and Mac were left to do whatever they want. I still lol everytime I hear it.
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

@Bluydee

Isn't that a rip off of St. Elsewhere's series finale? Still pretty touching, though.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I liked that show mainly for its creativity rather then the full content of the show, so it did not upset me much when they canceled it.

Stratosphere
Stratosphere
10 posts
Nomad

That show was awesome. It was about the only thing worth watching on Cartoon Network.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

It was about the only thing worth watching on Cartoon Network.
Exactly why I no longer watch anything, and I so mean anything, on Cartoon Network.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

so mean anything

DO mean anything.
*facepalm*
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Hey! I don't know if anyone here has the TV channel Boomerang, but they were just showing Foster's on Boomerang.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

@bluydee

My childhood...destroyed..

I watched the original Cheese episode when I was a little on the drunk side with one of my buddies. Needless to say I could not stop laughing throughout the entire thing.

Psh...I watched it completely sober and couldn't stop laughing. Cheese is my hero
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

So excited @Tactical. Fingers crossed it airs here in Asia.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I use to watch this show when I was younger, use to absolutely love it! I hated that cartoon network said they WERE going to make new episodes and never did... after that I was just done with Cartoon Network. I havent watched anything from that channel since... which was like 5 years ago or so.

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i really hate cartoon network shows really you people still watch that crap

Showing 16-30 of 34