ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178130
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
Torilu88
Torilu88
10 posts
Peasant

Please note that I started 30 minutes before the game released.

Drakthar
Drakthar
4 posts
Blacksmith

is it me or the server is offline?

Can't get pass connecting :\\

Txsl
Txsl
5 posts
Nomad

Torilu88
I have to say that this is published first on Facebook. And I think this version is a rather mature one for a wider user group.
And till now I think scavenger is also good at shotgun & pistol which improvised
I played this game yesterday morning( in your country time, and actually it`s late in night here ) and I found this game pretty interesting. You fire armer is in no need for ammo. Your survivor injured in a mission but revived if he/she stand in the safe zone when leaving...etc. something like that.
I think it must be interesting if I can build a mg42 tower to defend my fortress.

Txsl
Txsl
5 posts
Nomad

Drakthar

Just refresh the webpage. And make sure that you flash version is the latest. And if the loading page is not totally black, be patient, and you`ll soon load your game.

If all these don`t work. Please try Tools->Internet option->Delete History ( Please press Alt button if you`re win7 operating system ) And then reboot your IE.
GL HF ( good luck & have fun ... I`m a starcraft2 player XD..)

Gameslayer12
Gameslayer12
3 posts
Nomad

Omg it's loading so slow lol

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Can't wait until i'v saved up 50 fuel for a keycard. It'll Feel like Christmas when i open up that box.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

I think its smart how Armorgames made it so you must make an AG account to play. It will increase their Ag member count and I think they should add it to all their games.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

new last stand out already can someone tell me how they like the game?

jatk92
jatk92
5 posts
Nomad

i having the server problem its not connecting but when iy does it seems pretty cool hope they get it fix so i can really enjoy it

kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

Jblaze, its a huge change from 1&2 now you get to fully design your base, equip your soldiers with Guns and gear.

Personally i believe you'll need to play it to see the difference.

ezarc
ezarc
1 posts
Nomad

doesnt seem to be working for me, i think the servers are overloaded or something.. it keeps losing connection

jatk92
jatk92
5 posts
Nomad

still not working for me

kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

Be sure to update your Flash player and use internet explorer, Chrome seems to have issues and i have no idea about Firefox&safari

Torilu88
Torilu88
10 posts
Peasant

[/quote]

Torilu88
I have to say that this is published first on Facebook. And I think this version is a rather mature one for a wider user group.
And till now I think scavenger is also good at shotgun & pistol which improvised
I played this game yesterday morning( in your country time, and actually it`s late in night here ) and I found this game pretty interesting. You fire armer is in no need for ammo. Your survivor injured in a mission but revived if he/she stand in the safe zone when leaving...etc. something like that.
I think it must be interesting if I can build a mg42 tower to defend my fortress.

Okay first of, I am in china this summer, where it has no freaking Facebook, but apparently has ArmorGames. The game was released 2 days ago, when it's afternoon here. Again I DID say Scavengers were good at pistols and such, they are most certainly not improvised. I tried giving an improvised pistol to a scavenger, didn't work. Alright? Oh and sorry to burst your bubble you can't mount towers.

Torilu88
Torilu88
10 posts
Peasant

Some Crafting accessories are only obtainable through unique, and special weapons. Example: Weights are obtainable through weighted class items. Note: Most crafting items ARE ONLY obtainable through the proses of recycling.

Showing 16-30 of 340