ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178253
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
koukep
koukep
2 posts
Nomad

i like this game !

apokalypce
apokalypce
2 posts
Nomad

miam

apokalypce
apokalypce
2 posts
Nomad

i love the game

wolfoo
wolfoo
2 posts
Jester

this game is really good but why to have the three coupound you must have 750 fuel!!!! that's very very bad
sorry if english isn't correct

wolfoo
wolfoo
2 posts
Jester

soor i make a mistake that was only a bug i have the three coupound

Popish10
Popish10
8 posts
Nomad

It's weird that all the survivors i get are male. So, is there something wrong about my game ? :\\

koukep
koukep
2 posts
Nomad

It's weird that all the survivors i get are male. So, is there something wrong about my game ? :\\\\

Me too popish10 :s
romanguy25
romanguy25
1 posts
Nomad

I keep finding small boxes and bag that the description says there may be something inside. Is there anyway to open them?

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

@romanguy25
Small boxes (HERC Supply Boxes) needs special keys to unlock.
Contains one of those listed goodies items (random). Unlock it with special key -> buy key for fuel -> buy fuel for cold $

You can collect small (joke-like) amounts of fuel from missions too (mostly higher level missions) but it takes a LOT of time to collect something like 100.

epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

This game is simply awesome. If anyone needs help i will gladly help u out with ur building tasks. Right now i have an engineer, scavenger, and fighter. My strategy when scavenging is to have my fighter cover my entire group (fighter w/ long rifle). My engineer will cover one zombie opening w/ melee weapon, and my leader another w/ a shotgun. My scavenger will run around the place (now fully covered from any attack) and just loot it all. By the way, anything under 5 minutes of completion time is free to speed up. Use this to ur advantage when returning from missions.

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

AG release was on 13 monday, right? It was suppose to be a fresh start for EVERYONE - including those who played this month earlier on I_hate_that_site (FaceBook)

conartistgames.com:
>> In case youâre wondering, there are no transfers to or from your Facebook game. Itâs a fresh start.

Fresh start my ****
Can some1 prove me wrong but everything looks like I play against people from FB after all :

Xendyl
Xendyl
1 posts
Peasant

Is it better to recycle all you junk items right away? Or is it better to save them and wait till you've upgraded your recycler? Kinda conflicted of whether I'm wasting valuable materials or not.

monkipigcat
monkipigcat
1 posts
Nomad

I wait till i have space in storage for it. I've already got a game on facebook so now I'm starting again. This time i'll try to make less mistakes.

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

Use recycler (at least lvl1 early) to speed things up.
Put items to recycler until time < 5min.
Use freebie speedup for instant recycle.

There is a 500 items limit (free store) so unless You're safe below it (new stuff from missions) You can keep items.
Keeping unrecycled doesn't overload small storage space (early game) and it's safe against raids (later) I think.

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

@Xendyl
(Some more info if my prev post was a bit "shallow&quot
Once on recycling window pick items (best ~5min) and start STANDARD recycling. Don't use speedup button yet (!) as it always cost fuel.

Once recycling task is active u can use speedup if time < 5min = no fuel is requried. Better recycler is faster = so will allow to put more items per task (less clicking).

Freebie speedup (no fuel) is a general rule in DeadZome game if remaing time is below 5 minutes

Showing 46-60 of 340