ForumsPopular MediaCancelled shows they should bring back ?

65 23317
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would love to see them bring back Drawn Together, Sealab 2021 & The Brak Show

• 65 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

24!!!!!!!!!!!
That show was great, definitely should come back. I heard they are making a movie of it soon though.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Everybody loves Raymond - The actor who played Frank died. Though I'd still love to see that show.
Big Bang Theory - Not sure what happened to this series, just altogether stopped . . .

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Big Bang Theory - Not sure what happened to this series, just altogether stopped . . .

It's not cancelled. The next season starts at the end of next month.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I want to see Terra Nova come back on. It was pretty a pretty interesting idea and I liked the episodes. Then it got dropped for no reason. Sad days.

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

They should bring back Chaos. I thought it was good show. And also Ed, Edd, an Eddy, that was a really great show. Although I'm afraid if they do bring that back they might ruin it. And Jon Benjamin Has a Van.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

All the old Cartoon network shows...that channel used to be awesome

Invader Sim...part of me has a deep hatred for Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents because if it wasn't for them, we might still have that wonderful show

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Off Centre. Wish they would bring this one back.

Cherezig
Cherezig
58 posts
Nomad

Mission Hill, The Oblongs, and The Critic

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Zim, not sim.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I want to see Terra Nova come back on. It was pretty a pretty interesting idea and I liked the episodes. Then it got dropped for no reason. Sad days.

I liked that too. It was only half a season, a test if you will. Evidently, we failed this test and it was cancelled.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Zim, not sim.

Oops my bad haha how foolish I feel for spelling it wrong then raving about how they cancelled it
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Although there are much better shows: I wish the OC and South Of Nowhere had never got cancelled.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

That show was great, definitely should come back. I heard they are making a movie of it soon though.
They made a movie a while ago, but it was more like a 2 hour episode.

p.s. 24 was great, but can't watch it anymore because Netflix was cancelled.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

foster's home for imaginary friends was funny and just wonderful, never should have ended it

~manly man

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Whose Line Is It Anyway - Seriously surprised no one has named that yet.

The best improv show ever created, I've had countless laughs from it. I miss it dearly.

That and it'd be kind of cool to see the gang of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air back together always loved that show as a kid.

Showing 1-15 of 65