ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do at the beach?

38 4834
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

We all visit the beach every once in a while. So what do you do while you're there?

I tend to take very long walks from one end to the other. Good exercise for the body and for the mind.

What do you do at the beach and what are your beach experiences?

• 38 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Mostly I'll go in the water, as usually the beaches I go to have warmish water. I'm actually fairly decent at surfing, as in not falling down and catching pretty big waves. I'll go boogie boarding when the waves are too big though, that's fun as well.

I take some walks too, looking at all the kites and, um, girls.

But really one time there was this giant kite, it was like 40 feet wide. This person made a ton of sweet kites for a hobby.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Lol, has anyone ever seen one of those stereotypical "beach bullies" who knocks down sandcastles

I was at the beach with some of my younger cousins about 5 or 6 years ago, helping them build sandcastles, and some jerk was letting his kids run right into their castles. I just stood up, walked over to him, and dared him to let his kids do that again. He ended up moving further down the beach.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I look for hot babes in tiny bikinis of course! What else is there to do? xD

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

The above comment reminds me of fourth of july pool party this year. It was t the most popular(and most sought after by guys) girl's house(happens to be my neighbor). I ended up being the only guy invited. Me and 7 girls from my grade in a pool for about 4-5 hours.

Sorry, REALLY off topic. I had to thow that out there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's usually tanning, playing catch in the water, and playing football on the sand.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Now I only go to the beach once or twice a year. I get burned easily, so before going there I have to take a bath of sunblock. It is a bit annoying, honestly. Once I'm there, I'm swiming most of the time, but I also like to take long walks.

Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

I solid game of ultimate Frisbee always makes a good beach trip

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

I LOVE ultimate frisbee!!

I toss a frisbee around when im not surfing or body surfing.

Showing 31-38 of 38