ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 94643
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon read to pass the time that it takes for Tempest to solve the problem.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Ten seconds later he solves the problem. "In this form he retains his intelligence. Now what about strength?"Damian says

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm put the book away for she was done with it for now. "We should test that one outside." Storm said with an amused smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok"Tempest says and he walks over to the wall and pushes forward making a hole big enough for him to walk through."Let's use the new door."He says with a smile.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm shakes her head but is smiling. She follows Tempest and Damian through the new door. Moon stays in the room reading up on every dragon breed possible.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Let's see. Powers what do you have?"Damian says. Tempest takes out a staff with a dragon head with crystal(the one in the pic)he spins the staff around pointing it into the clouds shooting lightning.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

It makes since that he would still be able to make storms and control lighting. Storm thought as she watched and wondered if the staff was needed or just a way to channel and explain the power around humans who didn't know anything about dragons.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Oh its a simple diversion. I could make the lightning shoot out of my finger but that would be too much. From what I have heard from passing sailors is that there are machines that can shoot sparks so they can explain it that way without blowing my cover if I was ever to return to the homeland."Tempest says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That's what I thought but I didn't know the humans that didn't come to this island could build machines that could do anything with electricity." Storm said for she had paid little attention to what was happening outside of the island.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I don't know anything from the outside world besides the stuff I hear the passing sailors say."Tempest says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That's still more then me cause I don't deal with the ones who were mean enough to call dragons monsters." Storm said in a voice that slowly turned into a growl. She thought dragons were majestic creatures that should be allowed to fly free in every part of the world just as humans were allowed to walk wherever they wanted.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"One day humans will realize this. The dragons will return and peace will flow out onto the world."Damian says quietly.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That's what we want but if those dragon slayers I have heard about are out there waiting for us then I can bet that the stories about dragons aren't good ones." Storm said as she remembered listening to some dragons talk about the dragon slayers that lived outside of the island.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The dragon slayers are a small race. They cannot enter the premises of the island. If we wanted to we could wipe them out without a problem we just want a peaceful solution. In other words we would prefer they die out from natural causes."Tempest says running in circles at high speeds to test his speed and balance.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"They could have expanded like us but not likely since they were out of a job when our ancestors moved to this island." Storm said. She didn't mind peace but sometimes she wanted the challenge of a fight.

Showing 106-120 of 897