ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93449
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"The humans outside of this island are so mean." Moon said as she reflected over her history lessons and what Tempest had said. "I wouldn't mind reading some of those writings." Storm said for she loved history and learning about others almost as much as she loved being a rouge.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

As they continue a large fortress rises in the distance.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon start keeping an eye out for traps.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Don't worry about traps. If there were any they would be on the map. There is no way we could be in trouble."Damian says. They all get to the doors."So who wants to go first?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Me and Moon should go first to scout out the place and start mapping the place out." Storm said after pulling out a piece of charcoal and some paper to draw on. Moon gave a nod for she knew that while Storm's map would be simple it would still hold every important detail about the place.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Alright. Damian and I will circle above to see if there is anything of threat or interest in the surrounding area."Tempest says

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon and Storm gave a nod before heading in.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian hopped up on Tempest and they fly around the fortress. Nothing pops out right now.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

It takes about four hours for Storm and Moon to map out the place and unlock anything that was locked. After that Moon comes out with three copies of the map. "Storm got glued to a book in the library so if you will follow me I can take you to her or any where on the map." Moon said.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian and Tempest look at eachother then at Moon."Take us to the library."They say at the exact same time.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon gives a wolfish smile and then leads the to the library. There they find Storm setting at a table glued to a book that she is being very careful with.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"What are you reading?"Damian asks. Tempest looks around the Library to find the Dragon Encyclopia

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"This is an encyclopedia of the dragon and human teams that existed from the first time they teamed up till this place stopped being used." I say and then turn to a page that shows two dragon teams. The humans on the teams look like me enough to say that we are related and are dressed up as rouges. I read a bit. "That's interesting I never knew that the stories that said I was royalty were true." i say with a curious smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Believe it. Those who knew wanted it to be secre...I mean oh really."Damian says. Tempest gets excited as he pulls out 4 volumes of books and puts them on a table. He waves his claws over the books and they open flipping their pages till one stops and the others close.
"Aha! The Storm Dragons of Old."Tempest reads through the pages and pictures.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm lets out a quite laugh but doesn't try to get Damian to give up more info then he was willing to give. Moon read Storm's mind to acquire the same info as her. She then takes her dragon form and looks at the books. She was trying to find something to read.

Showing 76-90 of 897