ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93448
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest tosses Moon one of the dragon encyclopedias."Go ahead and read. If any of the purebreds give you trouble you will find their weaknesses in that book. At least most of them. Now I have to try this out"Tempest says looking at the book. He starts to have lightning crackle around his body and clouds wrap around his scales.The cloud changes shape shrinking to the size of a person then into the shape of a human. The thunder stops and the clouds melt away to reveal a 6'3" Man. I will post a pic in next post.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon catches the book and was about to read it when Tempest changed into a man. "Cool! Can you hold that form?" Moon asked amazed.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/145/7/8/Lightning_Mage_by_yuzchris.jpg

"Yes."Tempest says. I could also turn into other forms.
(here are some of the other forms)
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/6d960d6d975c891be73e1edf00c0b9f9/http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/109/f/1/Lightning_Wolf_by_Blue_Moon_Angel.jpg
http://www.spiritofhorse.com/store/store/catalog/Illusion4.jpg

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Then it looks like you energy problem is solved." Moon said and then started reading the book. "Has Tempest ever taken that for before?" Storm asked Damian as she wondered what forms Moon might gain after reading about her breeds.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The human form is new. The forms also have been completely clouds not solid flesh. I wonder what he could actually do in this form."Damian says as he runs a list of things to test.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm watches. Moon continues to read for she is able to see everything Storm dose through the mental link they have.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Let's see. there is the magic test the strength test the speed test the agility test the endurance test the intelligence test and the everdreaded and mostlikely untestable fertility test. It would be hard to test that last one."Damian says trying to think of the ways to test all but the last test which he marks off the list.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"So many test. Can I watch you do some of them?" Storm asked.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well you are going to have to sign some papers so I don't get into trouble if you accidentally get burns scars and other unpleasant happenings."Damian says

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That I can understand those test sound dangerous but it will be nice to know what a friend can do." Storm says. "I'll just watch through the mental link." Moon said from her book.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well we have to see in what order to do the tests. Hmm"Damian says

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Let me know when you want me to sign that paper." Storm said before getting back to her book.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I was kidding about the forms. There shouldn't be any danger unless you are too close."Damian says as Tempest tests out his intelligence by working out an insane math problem.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm lets out a whistle when she sees the math problem. "I know you aren't testing me or Storm but we are stumped." Moon said mentaly to Damian after looking over the problem for about five minuets.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"This is only a warm-up for him. He can do a problem that would take up a board that surrounds this room four times."Damian says mentally to Moon and Storm.

Showing 91-105 of 897