Peasant

I dropped my phone in the toilet...

But see if you can top that, people.

• 15 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

One time I was testing a rocket engine I was making and I spilled a flammable substance on my hand yet I was to caught up in my Physics equation for how the engine would respond I barely noticed (I thought my hand was sweaty or something). I lit a match and burned my entire hand, I don't really feel extreme heat or cold so I suffered little pain but had that been my pants.... O.O And I noticed this after I was washing my hands that I did spill some on my pants, thank God it did not light on fire. I was a bit pist off at myself for doing that to myself and I am trying still to this day not to do that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I remember a similar thread a few weeks ago, but I can't be bothered searching.

Well, I didn't workout for all of 2011, which made me physically unfit and disgusted with myself. But I started back up in the beginning of summer and I feel much better.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I have a Police Scanner (actually, I monitor the Fire Dept. more then the Police, so I guess it's a Fire Scanner) that I take with me whenever I leave the house. It gives me the benefit to know where the fire dept. is going, and what their doing.

One day, my sister and brother in-law asked me if I could help them finish moving into their new house. This was the first (and only) time I ever left the scanner at home. I could have kicked myself when a fire truck came, and stopped, right next door to my sisters new house.

I still cannot believe that the fire dept. stopped that close to my location, and I didn't know what was going on. I beat myself up over that for about a week.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

@ ghost, that was me, it didn't get any replys, so I tryed again.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

The thing that has bothered me most in life is one of regret actually... =/

At the age of 11, I was asked by a girl whether she could kiss me, but I was afraid at the time and declined... I've been mentally strangling myself eversince! (o.O)

P.s. and to those young kids wondering why I was so old when that happened... I'm talking about 1987 and those days, being 11 years old and receiving your first kiss was considered VERY young around here! Just to clarify...

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

At the age of 11, I was asked by a girl whether she could kiss me, but I was afraid at the time and declined... I've been mentally strangling myself eversince! (o.O)

I can understand that, I would mentally strangle myself to actually. No, actually I wouldn't be mentally strangling myself, I might be beating myself up a bit more then that. One time I wanted to ask a girl out and I didn't cause I was afraid as well, I was mad at myself about that for more then 7 years. I got over it eventually but it still made me mad at myself cause I later found out from a friend that she liked me.... epic fail on my part.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Move to the US because my GF doesn't want to move to Canada. :/

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

My biggest regret in high school was not talking to girls. I was so afraid of rejection (I had a lot of experience with it) that eventually I basically just stopped talking to girls altogether, with the exception of the ones that I was friends with and had no interest in pursuing a relationship with.

I look back and wonder to myself, what could I have possibly lost by talking to these girls I didn't talk to?

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Probably moving to a different state away from a girl I really liked. It wasn't really my fault that we had to move. Still sucks though.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the attempt to walk up my steps.

the catch: i was blindfolded, going backwords, and on one foot.

the reward: this girl i liked said she would date me if i got it on camera (another problem)

the connection: i ended up falling down half way through, destroying the camera and almost breaking my wrist. so, the girl didnt believe me when i said i tried. long story short, it was a fail i will never forget.

--judgment REGRETS

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Well, I didn't workout for all of 2011, which made me physically unfit and disgusted with myself. But I started back up in the beginning of summer and I feel much better.

This reminds me of a time a few years back when I didn't play basket ball for an entire year and when I started again, it took me like 1 hour to get 15 shots. I was soooo mad at myself that I trained every day for a few months to get back to where I started.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

it took me like 1 hour to get 15 shots.

That's one shot every four minutes. How frequently did you take these shots? Even with no prior basketball training it would be hard to miss that frequently.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I've done a few things in my life that I've regretted in the past, but I've since realized that I can't get angry at the past, because everything I've ever done has contributed to where I am now, and I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at now. =)

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

Well back in 9th grade this really pretty girl used to like me, exempt she wasn't pretty at the time, so i didn't really pay a lot of attention to her. Recently, she got a lot more attractive, and i mean ALOT more attractive and yeah i should've been a little smarter.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

well, when im mad and i forget why, i get even more madder!

Showing 1-15 of 15