ForumsThe TavernLets talk about $$$$$$

26 3250
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

This is the forum to boast being rich or owning something that has a high net value. I own legos. very high net value. what do you own?

• 26 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Legos are expensive. If I sold all the legos I have, I could probably get $400-$500 bucks.

If you have mini-figures you can make the most money out of them on eBay, especially if they are knights or forestmen from older sets not available anymore. Just go to eBay and search for Lego then mini-figures, you won't believe how much people are willing to pay for them. Some people make custom ones as well like Greek hoplites, WW2 German soldiers with lugger, etc. You won't make as much money as gold but still.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I have a coin collection whose worth I have no idea about. I do have a few steel pennies that may be worth up to $10-20. I also have a few ounces in gold. Don't know how much thats worth. Hmmmmm. I also have about maybe $50+ on my neck. I have a silver necklace with a piece of jade on it. I also have a few pokemon cards that may be worth something. Thats about it.

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

I have.... a computer!

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

I also have plenty of internal organs which i'm sure will catch a pretty penny on the black market.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I also have plenty of internal organs which i'm sure will catch a pretty penny on the black market.

Ever saw the movie Coma? That's exactly what they do!
How much should I get for a testicle? $1000 for no01, do I here $1100? 1100 for no02, $3000 for no12, $3000 once, $3000 twice, sold to no12 for $3000!
:O
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Things of value that are worth money? Possibly nothing apart from my DVD collection which is fairly massive and impressive imo.

I don't like having expensive things as i'm too clumsy, so i don't invest in much breakables.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i got a really old pocket watch not sure how much its worth though :P

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

and most valuable of all, my imagination! xD

@ SSTG : YES! I totally forgot to add that to my list of bragg objects! LOL Thanx for the reminder!

I have.... a computer!

@ TheGenovesan : As long as it's working, it IS a very valuable object, probably THE most valued object these days for a lot of people! Once cut off from the outside world, a lot of people would surely go mad!

Ever saw the movie Coma? That's exactly what they do!

@ SSTG (2) : Ooohhh yes... that is a classic example of a top knotch Michael Crichton horror movie from back in the late 70's! Michael Douglas starred in that one!
They actually recently (2012) made a New TV Mini Series about that movie!

I don't like having expensive things as i'm too clumsy, so i don't invest in much breakables.

@ Jefferysinspiration : It doesn't neccessaryly need to be money value you know... look at the things I listed, which have a personal value! This can exceed a currency value at any time you know!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

If you have mini-figures you can make the most money out of them on eBay, especially if they are knights or forestmen from older sets not available anymore.

Meh... I don't have any cool mini-figures... Guess I'm out of luck on that part of life. Those minifigs you provided are pretty awesome. =D

Possibly nothing apart from my DVD collection which is fairly massive and impressive imo.

I would hold onto that collection for a while. In a few years, you can probably make a good profit off of some of those.

look at the things I listed, which have a personal value! This can exceed a currency value at any time you know!

There is a lot of truth to that. Stuff (or people) that you care about, your family, your home... You just can't put a price on any of that.
Showing 16-25 of 26