ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 211282
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
vandalv
vandalv
4 posts
Nomad

@lunar, nice scores, looks like theres a few I could work on and get to level 99 or even 100. 100 is my ultimate goal in this.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Wow, you can actually get to level 100? I got to try that. The highest I got was level 18.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the help.

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

@vandalv

good luck m8. its fun when there are new goals to reach. too bad the game dont have more levels or more amulets etc. waiting for the next episode myself. however, i think im gonna be waiting quite a while cause i guess theres a lot of work makin a game like this...

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna get to 100 and wait for version 2.0

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

ya chapter 2 will be awesome. i hope the next one has more gems and different ways to use them. also actually get to see and custi=omize your wizard.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yea it will have better stuff and how we use them

sxzpyro
sxzpyro
26 posts
Nomad

omg I tottaly looooved how it ended! I'm not telling anyone who hasn't beat it but the end is sooo unexpected I hope ch2 comes soon

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Man tell us your making me cry I wanna know how it ends

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

I've been looking for the save file location so I can take it with me on a stick. Has anyone figured that out yet?

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

ybom you're soo a idiot the save file is on the top tab duh!!!!!

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

the first epic boss is soooooooooooooo easy i killed him and he is like 13 square away from the end

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

what do the gem mastery skills and hue do? o_O

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

@SAL37,
Idiotic response. What an ftard lol.

@everyone,
I found the save files using search. On WinXP it should be in:
Drive:\\Documents and Settings\\(User)\\Application Data\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\(########)\\armorgames.com\\

The two files on my machine are:
giabGemcraftPreferences.sol
giabGemCraftSaveData.sol

The 8 #'s are a random id it seems. I checked two profiles which are vastly different. Hope this helps some idiot like me.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I killed the last epic boss, I was level 81 and had 12000 mana when he came, he didn't even make it to my town thing once, cause I figured out that if you take your i of each colors that you have except have 2 purples. And instead of upgrading your gems by buying high level ones just mass buy a ton of level 1 gems and drag the big one of that color onto all the other ones of that color and every one that you drag it onto will give you +1 speed for that gem, so one of my purple gems had about 100 speed so I got the armor of the big dude down to like 25 by the time he was out of range of my 2 purples. He also took the long rout so I hit him a second time will all my gems and killed him long before he got to the end of the rout, even though I could of had him go threw 2 times.

Showing 196-210 of 358