ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 211283
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

How do I gain more mana?

nastharl
nastharl
1 posts
Nomad

Curious what the conditions are for "kill 30 enemies in a row"

How do you break a row?

CrossG
CrossG
2 posts
Peasant

i say he just patches it to make the 2nd epic harder and the first one easier cause this is bull im tired of trying to pass it

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

The first epic is harder and the second is very easy

gat0rfan11
gat0rfan11
1 posts
Nomad

i feel so embarrassed. i got passed the first and second epic levels, but i cant get past the level after the second epic. its so hard, and i think its impossible to try to set towers and trenches because the 5th and 6th wave have 24 monsters and then the 14th wave has a 3000hp monster. i cant get past the 20th wave. HELP!

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

first you might want to TRAIN! getr max mana per kill, mana replienish etc. then get max armor and get mana pool so you can buy grade 5's. focus your towers on a corner and let'em rip!

Median2008
Median2008
17 posts
Nomad

hey guys.. sry 4 askin, but could some1 tell me, how some of u guys get that 2 billion points? i only got 250 million.. and i think i could get max 270 mio..so how u do that guys??

justinbkay
justinbkay
13 posts
Nomad

same plan.the game does not give points in replaying levels like it says it does.its kinda dumb.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Stupid people who doen't know what kill __ in a row.
It's like combo!!! Stupid people...

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Come down they might not know how to do it

Median2008
Median2008
17 posts
Nomad

isnt here anyone who could tell me how to get that bounch of points?
i hate the fact that i cant get in the top 10 cause i dont know how to do it^^

Telestriation
Telestriation
7 posts
Nomad

I'm curious as to what levels unlock the secret levels, since it seems to be based more or less on getting a glowing frame on a particular level. Or is it entirely based on getting a certain number of glowing frames?

shadox8x
shadox8x
7 posts
Nomad

make around 12 towers with lvl 5+ gems and trenches near the begining as soon as possible then after he walksthrough the powercorner throw the gems at him

shadox8x
shadox8x
7 posts
Nomad

its based on glowing fames

Telestriation
Telestriation
7 posts
Nomad

I'm concerned with which levels, not what it's based on. I know it's based on glowing frames, it explicitly states that, but I want to know if it's based on getting a GF on an individual level or not.

Showing 211-225 of 358