ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 211343
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

@Telestriation,
From what I can see, it's based on individual levels and not total GFs made. I could be wrong since the only GF I got to unlock a secret so far is the one for the orange level. I refuse to go back and GF the ones I missed until later too, since there's so much left to unlock still for me.

@everyone,
Does anyone know offhand what level you can get all skills? Also, has anyone made a level 11+ gem? I'd be interested in seeing the stats on those.

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

I'd say it's easily possible to get 7m on each of the secret levels.

Here's a helpful strategy tip. When combining equal level gems, drag the better gem (not vice versa). This means if you drag a level 1 gem onto a level 7, your new gem's stats get based off the level 1 :S Good luck winning with one of those!

Eterniel
Eterniel
14 posts
Nomad

Cast Mana Pool until you have 4920+ mana. Then on the last waves save the mana so when the boss comes you have your mana full.
If the boss enters your tower while you have enough mana (4920), you will 'banish' him and he will have to do all his way again.
Once he makes it through your towers for the second time, just throw your high-level gems at him to finish him off (if it's needed).
Armor skill decreases the amount of mana needed for banishment, and More Initial and maximum mana makes it easier to get the size of mana pool big enough.

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

@Telestriation & ybom,

i tried starting a new game and re-running some combinations of levels between the 1st and 2nd boss. got the yellow secret levels 3 times, each time triggered when getting GF on a different level.

Looks like its based on getting GF on a number of levels within a given area.

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

@lunarplex,
That throws a wrench in writing a guide :S

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

yeah, if you wanna reveal exactly how to unlock certain hidden levels, you'll be playing level combinations untill 2060

Telestriation
Telestriation
7 posts
Nomad

It looks to me that you just need to get the GF scores on 3-5 levels right beside the secret level

On another note, I beat the game, I'm now 71, and I'm ready to get level 100 (if possible)...

Also, how do people hack the stupid high scores?

WhatSmellMeDont
WhatSmellMeDont
1 posts
Nomad

I thought that you had to GF the boss levels to unlock the hidden levels, im probably wrong though

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

no, it isn't the boss levels. they hack the high scores by using the cheat engine. it allows you to get to a higher skill level (say level 100000 instead of level 9) and a higher score per level with a similar method, as far as i know. There are some youtube vids on how to do it.

Phreaks
Phreaks
1 posts
Nomad

whats is the recommende lvl for the first epic lvl (its hard), and if there any cheat or tip thats good please tell me thx

samoon
samoon
2 posts
Nomad

this game is really hard!

jaylorenz
jaylorenz
8 posts
Nomad

I beat the first boss in epic battle

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

hard D=

H_Bear
H_Bear
1 posts
Nomad

Can anyone help please?

Managed to get the glowing frame on all levels up to the first epic battle (including that one too). So now on level 24.

However, no more battles seem to be available to me - are all greyed out. This is the sort of behaviour I'd usually expect with a message that says "if you pay a subscription fee the next levels will be unlocked". But nothing like that is happening.

The first hidden level is also visible (the awful one with only green gems available) which I just can't seem to get a glowing frame on. Is it this that stopping me getting to any more battles or something else?

Sorry if this sounds like a daft question. Have been through all the pages of this help section and no-one else seems to have a similar problem.

Any help appreciated.

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

H_Bear,
Sounds like you have an instance error or you don't have enough hdd space dedicated to the game. I'd refresh first, then if that doesn't work, right click and increase the allowed space for armor games.

Showing 226-240 of 358