ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 211106
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
jani140
jani140
32 posts
Nomad

and sombody got over 2000 milion

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

3 Easy steps: Flag, report to a mod, and then ignore.

seesine
seesine
56 posts
Nomad

somebody help me to pass last epic battle?

Dirtymx14
Dirtymx14
10 posts
Nomad

WOW! the first epic battle is soooo HARD.. even with all the help from this forum and guide..

coolgymnast
coolgymnast
11 posts
Nomad

Is 9.388.210 good for the last epic battle for a lv 81

seesine
seesine
56 posts
Nomad

yep first epic is hard....but the last is near to be impossible...

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Just got done beating the entire game. Great little game, can't wait for the sequel to come out, it's called "Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows". I won't spoil the ending for those who haven't finished Gemcraft - The Forgotten yet, but it's pretty neat.

seesine
seesine
56 posts
Nomad

Today i win gemcraft 1-The forgotten

Rickosje
Rickosje
12 posts
Nomad

omg i CANT complete the first epic boss :S

seesine
seesine
56 posts
Nomad

lol...i'm at level 74..and i win

coolgymnast
coolgymnast
11 posts
Nomad

The best way to get past the epic battles is to 1:get your mana pool up really high into the thousands 2lace wells all allong the path to slow him down a little bit then 3: place towers all along the path and move your gems along the predetermined path to kill him more efficantly.

Brando51
Brando51
4 posts
Nomad

All frames lit at lvl 78 It was impossible for me to get a lit frame at low level until I tried the bomb technique.

Last boss: Killed with ~10 lvl 6 pure gems, 6 water traps, and a ton of mana pool. Once you have 6 gems in place, and most of the water traps, keep boosting manapool till 40k ish, then start adding the rest of the gems. DO NOT spend any mana for the last 8 lvls. Setup an armor break (purple) where it will hit the boss on both passes. If you didn't roll at least 1 purple gem, you're screwed. Start over. Not sure how necessary the shock (Cyan) ones are, but they definitely helped.

I don't care what people say, orange gems rock for epics. I had 3 when I beat the last boss, and they drained enough extra mana for him to go around 2x more than when I started. Manapool boosts your score multiplier too, so if you're having trouble getting the lit frame on a level, try boosting mana to something ridiculous like 100k. Try to kill as close to the spawn point as possible, you get more points per kill.

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

thanks, I appreciate this

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

thanks everyone

Fredda
Fredda
1 posts
Nomad

So do you mean that if a gem has a hue at 3 and the monster has a hue on 200 the monster will get more health each time it get hit?

Showing 286-300 of 358