ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 212661
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
Byakugan77
Byakugan77
20 posts
Nomad

just try to max out your mana as much as possible and build as many purple gems as possible, if you get your mana to over 15k-ish, the boss will soon lose its armor and it will keep going around the track until you kill it

Demonfire
Demonfire
76 posts
Nomad

i suggest whenever you can merge gems

tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

I estimate that you will win if you maxed out the powerful gem bombs skill.It is because the lvl 1 and so on will be 2x the next lvl of gems.http://armorgames.com/play/1716/gemcraft

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

i beat him on my first try!
King me!
I beat him the second time!
Double King ME!

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

WOO HOO!!! I beaten the second epic boss on my first try and got a glowing frame score too!
TRIPLE KING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

SAL37 stop with spamming! We don't wanna know you beated him 2 or 3 times !!

We need help!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Max the mana out and Merg Gems

OmgYourDead
OmgYourDead
16 posts
Nomad

Well first of all, GEMCRAFT RULEZ!!! ok, what i did was i got 10k mana, then i went and got all of the super good gems and like thirteen towers, then keep letting him run around while towers shoot him and you throw bombs at him, i feal bad for him, nobody likes him lol, cause they kill him

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It's a good idea to have lots of towers put together to form a solid barrier, while putting trenches every two steps on the path to slow them down. It is also recommended you have gems in reserve to use as bombs in case they get past your trap.

DragonOfOblivion666
DragonOfOblivion666
25 posts
Nomad

thnx

Odwraca
Odwraca
37 posts
Nomad

FYI Thanks for all of the good tips on this. Really helped me out a ton. I am stuck at 51 as well though...

Theioz
Theioz
8 posts
Nomad

I got bored of GemCraft at level 3 lol

shawnsgrammy
shawnsgrammy
1 posts
Nomad

I am new to Gemcraft. Is there a place where I could look at step by step in structions? I don't know a lot of what you have said above. I have only gotten to about the 14th level and cannot beat it. I have not made any glowing frames. I don't seem to have enough manna to do all of what you are saying. Is there a walkthrough?

jani140
jani140
32 posts
Nomad

when u look at the hig score somebody gots over 2,000,000,000 point i think that it is imponsible would bee some cheat?

jani140
jani140
32 posts
Nomad

i have almost goed all levels and i have 75 000 000 point

Showing 271-285 of 358