ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 212662
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
xXslayr101Xx
xXslayr101Xx
51 posts
Nomad

Like it said in the walkthrough, it is a very good idea to build up strong points with towers and trenches. However, instead of building several of these strong points, just build one massive strong point. Build this strong point in an area where many towers will be able to fire on a small area. I suggest corners or areas where two roads run parallel to each other. Surround it with towers and trenches with the strongest gems you have. Anything better than a diamond will usually do, but i suggest at least a hexagon if possible.

In the beginning of a level, upgrade your mana pool as much as possible. At the same time, start building your major strong point. The higher your mana pool's level, the faster you'll start bringing in mana.

I tend to use as many of my skill points on the "More Mana Gain per Kill" and "Starter Gem" skills as possible. "Powerful Gem Bombs" helped me out a lot as well.

Trust me guys. This works.

KyuKitsune
KyuKitsune
7 posts
Nomad

I can't get past the third epic battle, also the first hidden level is hard for me. anyone care to help?

Papes
Papes
18 posts
Nomad

really? the first epic level has you in a jam? I admit it took me 2 tries, I just maxed armor... only like 3500 needed to banish so I got him on his second time around.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i am not to fond of this game

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have any news about version 2?

Papes
Papes
18 posts
Nomad

I would really like version two...

Pieman831
Pieman831
20 posts
Nomad

I made a video for people stuck on the first epic boss, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gyJUjph2Hw]

jason49
jason49
15 posts
Nomad

i love gem craft but im only half way through it

Muspel
Muspel
5 posts
Nomad

Man! indeed the 1st epic is hard! I've tried the mana pool thingy but i dont get enough gems to defeat last waves, so when bloody boss arrives to the end my mana is 2k or below... guess i'll need to iprove that strategy

mrmoog
mrmoog
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem here. Last few waves become a mess and take my mana too low. I'll get it in the end...

Pieman831
Pieman831
20 posts
Nomad

You should start saving up your mana at wave 20, then only use it if you have full mana.

rasvaag
rasvaag
1 posts
Nomad

My best try on 1st Epic was 777 HP left (second lap) lol.. And I'm getting tired of trying to beat that guy..

Pieman831
Pieman831
20 posts
Nomad

The first epic isn't hard, just be sure to get a good purple and only use level 4+ gems because any weaker will no matter what do no damage to the some of the last waves or the epic boss

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

im stuck on the 2nd epic...i forgot what i did on the first one

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

this is very helpful =D

Showing 256-270 of 358