ForumsThe TavernI am a boring pile of garbage

37 6408
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Like 28374982927% of the universe's population, (if that made sense) I like things that are interesting, and, if you are a fully cognitive organism, you do as well.

The title was interesting, wasn't it? Or maybe you were interested in a new thread. Perhaps you saw my name and thought, "OH MAH GOSH! SAL MADE A THREAD! I MUST READ IT!" No matter the reason you had for clicking the thread, it all comes down to good old-fashioned interest.

I'm doing a little market research over a mass population for, well, some madman experiments, to be honest. Actually, no. I just want to hear, in all its general-ness, what you think is awesome, cool, and interesting.

No, I'm not evil.

• 37 Replies
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

No, you didn't understand. Your applying force to the ax, not the wood. I didn't say your shoulders weren't working.

Oh! Now I understand what you're saying. I was talking about splitting wood as in the activity of doing so, not the actual splitting itself. I know that I apply force only to the ax, not the wood.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Music,music and hunting.The occasional under age party is a relaxing par too,releaves stress for Killersup anyway.....

But overall music and hunting are peacefull,and mind draining.Its nice and calm.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

Well dine sal well done indeed. Your ability to make good names and OPs for threads is quite impressive indeed, and the fact that you made a title like that relevant to anything besides your personality is amazing. I may have been the first to post in your introduction in the newcomers forum but I look up to you.

On to the point of this discussion, the things that interest me that would make for a good conversation on here would be video games but there's a sub forum for that, I like guns and talking about them to a certain extent, and I like zombies and making elaborate strategies for a random assortment of things and looking at killersup's reminds me that I like talking about music

no, i am not evil
a matter of opinion, and generally the person whose evilness is up for debate's opinion is of little credibility as they can justify (for themselves) their wrongdoing. That was off topic but only a small part of he post but also a conversation starter, justified in my mind too
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't find very many things interesting. This could be why I spend so much time here.

Which is also part of the reason why I clicked on this thread. I thought I could relate to the topic.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Which is also part of the reason why I clicked on this thread. I thought I could relate to the topic.

That's why I clicked on it.

I'm kind of on the outside of stuff... I've yet to meet anyone who has the same interests that I do. I enjoy listening to my Fire Dept. Scanner, and chasing fire trucks (If you know what they're responding to, this can be pretty fun.) I also like working on mechanical things, like cars, small engines, lawnmowers, ETC... I also enjoy NASA.

On a much smaller scale, I enjoy flash gaming (hence my presence on AG), computers, and Legos.

Quite a few interests, and little knowledge of all but most. =D
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Out of all of the many interests I've had over the years, only a couple have stuck with me over the years...

Probably my biggest and longest-running interests has been exercise/fitness/physical activity. I've devoted the past decade of my life to it and I plan to do devote the rest of my life to it as well! It's by far the biggest part of my life and I don't know where I'd be today without it! =)

Another thing I've always been very interested in is movies! Granted, everyone loves a good movie now and then, but I'm certain I love them more than the general public... I often think I know too much about them, because I can recognize any actor from just about any movie in a split-second, and I often find myself quoting movies I haven't seen in years! I'm almost certain this isn't completely normal... =P

Of course, I'm also an avid flash gamer, but due to how few flash games I've been playing recently, I'm not sure if this interest is a permanent one or just one that has come and gone...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I can say for sure that gaming is one of my interest because I've been playing games (video games) since they were invented.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The title was interesting, wasn't it?

Well I am glad that you know that you are boring. JK.
"OH MAH GOSH! SAL MADE A THREAD! I MUST READ IT!"

Well it means it will be a good thread, but I am lazy, so I will not read it all.
I just want to hear, in all its general-ness, what you think is awesome, cool, and interesting.

In all general-ness. OK. I think stuff is interesting, in which stuff does not have to be a materialistic thing.

But seriously, I like good art. So not what people call art these days. Give me some good Renaissance art any day. Also just seeing how creative people can be and what they come up with.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

really i dont get too interested in things as i am lazy. something i need to work on.but video games football and soccer catch my interest!

I can say for sure that gaming is one of my interest because I've been playing games (video games) since they were invented.

you must be really old!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

In all general-ness. OK. I think stuff is interesting,

That covers just about everything in general. Pretty cool, being interested in everything.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

you must be really old!

Not quite but yeah.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I look forward to... everyday life! Life is amazing! Everything I do is interesting in one way or another!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I like turtles.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

you must be really old!
Not quite but yeah

Youre old.