ForumsThe TavernCoffee

38 7795
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I've been a slave to the coffee mug since I was twelve, anything from a single to four cups a day. Black, 3 in 1, no sugar, milk or no milk, hot or cold it doesn't matter. I need my fix, especially at breakfast.

How do the rest of you view coffee? Experiences?

• 38 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I hate coffee it I can't stand it I think it's one of those things you love or hate. I'm more of a tea person.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Tea FTW. Coffee is a weakness. First, it helps you become alert, then half-alert, then you need it just to wake up. Although fine coffee is always nice. Especially choco-lattes.

DemonOfVictory
DemonOfVictory
17 posts
Nomad

I really haven't drank coffee to know if its that good... but the smell... It is intriging lol

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I've never drank coffee, I don't like the smell.

I drink tea at least twice a day. I've recently been having 2 cups of green tea and 3 or 4 cups of black tea with a bit of milk in every day. I hope binging on tea isn't bad for you!

I drink so much I've ordered a teapot so I can brew it and reduce the cost of constantly boiling the kettle :P

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I actually like the smell of coffee, but I wonder how people can drink it black. I usually pour milk and lotsa sugar in it. I even suspect that the sugar I put into it is what's pushing me, not the coffee I also really enjoy a nice Cappuchino; go figure.

I have a tea every morning and evening, one coffee after lunch and occasionally one in the afternoon depending on my level of tiredness. Speak of drug addiction...

Oh, and munching coffee beans is also nice. There's this shop where they sell coffee beans enveloped in dark chocolate, hmmmmmmmmm. Speaking of which, chocolate/coffee ice cream with a hint of coffee liqueur is delicious.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I've never drank coffee, I don't like the smell.

Are you kidding?!? I have heard of anybody that doesn't like the smell of coffee. =0

I don't really drink coffee, except an occasional ice coffee thing from the local coffee shop.

I love the smell and taste of coffee (with a little creamer. Black is too bitter.) I don't know why people always load it up with sugar, that makes it too sweet.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I usually drink it if I have to wake up early and before I workout, it gives me that extra boost of energy to get things done. Some days I don't need it, and I don't have a problem not drinking it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My GF likes coffee, I don't like the taste but I don't mind the smell. I drink decaf tea 3 times a day in a big mug with milk and sugar.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I forgot to mention that I make lots of money trading coffee from the port of Mecca to Istanbul in Uncharted Waters New Horizon so if someone wants a good deal... xD
Seriously, I wish.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I drink tea at least twice a day. I've recently been having 2 cups of green tea and 3 or 4 cups of black tea with a bit of milk in every day. I hope binging on tea isn't bad for you!

Same, except for I like mostly earl grey tea.

Coffee... I actually rarely drink caffeinated coffee but I think caffeine seems to be pretty good in waking you up and all that. Also, I found this recently and it's kinda interesting. But I think that the effects of caffeine might get smaller the more often you drink, so you need to drink more and more eventually to get the same amount of alertness. All in all though, coffee seems pretty awesome.
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I love tea too. I don't drink that much but usually 2 cups of green or jasmine tea. I also like some strong teas and flower teas. They have a good taste.

I drink coffee sometimes. I like the taste but don't drink it much. I prefer tea. I drink it if I need a short boost of energy. Love the smell.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I've tried it a couple of times. The stuff tastes disgusting.

Coffee is a weakness. First, it helps you become alert, then half-alert, then you need it just to wake up.
That too.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

It smells good but tastes bad!

Coffee is a weakness. First, it helps you become alert, then half-alert, then you need it just to wake up.

That too.

I agree.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Coffee does smell good... but like baking vanilla, even though it may smell sweet, it has a vile bitter flavor behind its enticing scent!

b_neu
b_neu
2 posts
Nomad

i like coffee like i like my men....

Showing 1-15 of 38