ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18156
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Since when has parallel parking been a requirement for a driving test? I would not have gotten the perfect score I got when I took it had I been required to parallel park.

Good ol' Arizona.

Past couple days went pretty good actually. I failed my drivers test, then passed it. Sat around all day babysitting my niece and nephew. That's a real exciting day. =/
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did complaining and boring posts kill this thread?
Anyway, won a Redbox DVD rental from McDonald's Monopoly. Also got 2 of the three purples. If anyone gets Virginia Ave., let me know. Also got $20 for mowing the lawn. o/\\o

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Saw a friend I haven't seen in a long time and had a beer.
\\O/ )) --- c[] \\\\O

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I chillaxed like never before, I made some stuff out of Legos, and I talked to NO ONE. Most beautiful day yet. =)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

'ill do yesturday, since today has just started.
Yesturday I played tennis and went to a concert. Today im going to looper and playing more tennis.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Yesterday was a fun day. I had a small birthday celebration with a few of my friends because my birthday is tomorrow, but it's on a Monday and people are busy then.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Today for lunch I had a great burger from a relatively new restaurant... needless to say, I'll definitely be going back there soon!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Today was lovely. I saw looper and played tennis, as I said. I also got borderlands 2.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today was good, I can finally do the Matrix! Now all I need to do is figure out how to not temporarily disable myself while I am doing it and I will be better!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Today was monday -_-
Nuff said. But, It was my birthday. So all in all, I give it a meh average

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

it was sexy!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Today was good, I can finally do the Matrix!

I can do the Matrix too, I just can't stand up straight afterwards. I get well-acquainted with the sky.
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I had a good day, got yelled at by my teacher but all was well.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I can do the Matrix too, I just can't stand up straight afterwards. I get well-acquainted with the sky.

Yea I couldn't get up either, only I wasn't acquainted with the sky.... I was paralyzed for 5 seconds and I got a Charley horse on my leg.

And my day was good, I am getting better at my 2d designing. Im getting there! =)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

My day was actually somewhat tiring. More than usual because of the heat. I can stand very hot weather but when I don't see a heatwave coming, it tends to tire me out; partly because of the heat itself and partly because I'm drinking so much (not alcohol, silly) that I get bloated and I lose all my energy.

Why is this happening in October?

Showing 16-30 of 112