ForumsThe TavernKnow any games that involve pain?

19 6817
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I know lots but I'm going to put on 2 Bloody Knuckles, where your suppose to scrape your knuckles on a piece of wood until they bleed. And Red Rover I know its not really suppose to hurt but if your short you can get clotheslined alot, I've seen it.

• 19 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Bloody Knuckles, where your suppose to scrape your knuckles on a piece of wood until they bleed.

I thought this was a game where two people take turns hitting each others knuckles with their fists.
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I know of the Eraser challenge, the salt and ice challenge and I forget the name but two people put a coin between their knuckles and press or something like that.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I thought this was a game where two people take turns hitting each others knuckles with their fists.

Oops got confused my school's version of it, but yes your right thats the original bloody knuckles.
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

I have quite a few of these...

I used to play this game, Red Ball, with a tennis ball and a wall, if you threw the ball at the wall and someone catches it before it hits to ground you had to touch the wall before you got pegged with the ball. Really painful when played with baseball players.

We have this game we call marking. Basically we take turns punching each others arms until someone quit. Leaves a lot of bruises, hence the name marking.

Extreme ping-pong. Every time a player scores a point, the other must stay still and get pegged with a free shot from the other player.

I know i have some more but i forgot them, if i remember them ill post them later.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Slaps. You put your hands into arm wrestling position and slap the other guys hand with your free hand as hard as you can. First person to move loses.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

-I think it goes by quarters? You spin a quarter and try to pick it up between to knuckles (while hand is palm side up). You get one grab attempt, if you grab it you are safe for the turn. If you mess up then you have to put your fist to the floor (like you are punching it) and the other player slide/flings the quarter into your knuckles as hard as they can

-I'm not sure what the name of this one is...all I know is my cousins and I play it. You sit across a room, with your legs out (in a v shape), then one person starts with the ball (usually a tennis ball or something not heavy, so no baseballs or anything of the sorts) and tosses the ball with the goal being to hit the other in his *ahem* "area". Also, you are not allowed to move or protect yourself from the ball, even if you know without a doubt that it will hit you *ahem* "down there"

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure what the name of this one is...all I know is my cousins and I play it. You sit across a room, with your legs out (in a v shape), then one person starts with the ball (usually a tennis ball or something not heavy, so no baseballs or anything of the sorts) and tosses the ball with the goal being to hit the other in his *ahem* "area". Also, you are not allowed to move or protect yourself from the ball, even if you know without a doubt that it will hit you *ahem* "down there"

WHY? OH GOD! OH GOD! The pain! Oh, the pain! Must hurt alot. I have taken a few hits in that *ahem* area. It sure does hurt.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

What, these are games?!? What, may I ask, is the logic behind playing and enjoying any of these games?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What, these are games?!? What, may I ask, is the logic behind playing and enjoying any of these games?

To show how you're better at taking pain than other people so you can declare yourself a strong winner person guy. Or, with the games that punish you for playing bad, it builds competition and makes you want to play better. The reactions can also be pretty funny for a few of them.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Dodge ball! I had such a powerful throw that people were scared to play with me. xD
Someone got hit on the nose one time and he bled.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Dodge ball! I had such a powerful throw that people were scared to play with me. xD

Lol, how could I forget? I guess because it only involves pain if you're playing with people who can actually throw... xD

I have my P.E. class play it all the time and usually I'll play for the team that's not doing well... firing that little foam ball (rubber has been outlawed for school use) at teenagers is one of the main reasons I love my job! =D
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

How about rock paper balls? Both people wear blindfolds, a referee hits the loser in the aforementioned area.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

you guys took the ones that i knew............

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

-I think it goes by quarters? You spin a quarter and try to pick it up between to knuckles (while hand is palm side up). You get one grab attempt, if you grab it you are safe for the turn. If you mess up then you have to put your fist to the floor (like you are punching it) and the other player slide/flings the quarter into your knuckles as hard as they can

This is the version boys often play in England. You have to fling the pound or penny or whatever currency by placing your index and middle fingers on the table like they're legs standing up, and put your thumb on the coin behind them, then flick the coin between your two fingers to hit the other person's knuckles. Horrible game!

Actually, I just found this video which shows the technique. Except they're trying to keep the euro spinning rather than catch it.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

We used to slap each other
or chop each other
or headbutt each other
until one gaveup

Showing 1-15 of 19