Nokia or Blackberry ?
Touchscreen or Buttons ?
Anything else ???

• 19 Replies
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I have an old Samsung. As for how much, about 100 bucks. It has buttons. Don't remeber the name.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I have a Droid of some kind, had it for almost 2 years. I still don't know what kind of Droid it is, but it has a keyboard that flips out from the side (and I don't mean the keyboard gets really angry about little things). The keyboard no longer works, though, so I just use the touch screen.

I got the phone free, and I haven't paid a cent for any of the nearly 100 apps that I currently have.

Also, what in the hell is Tapjoy?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't have a phone anymore. Darn things are so fragile I don't see how they can even last until their contract ends.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Blackberry Curve.
â¬150.
Irrelevant to my phone.
Android.
Blackberry.
Buttons.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

http://www.1800gsm.com/images/201205/goods_img/4_P_1336455715182.jpg

I've had it for about 4 years, I see no reason why I should upgrade. I only use my phone for calling and texting.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I have some kind of Samsung phone, a keyboard comes out the side, has a stupid jack which nothing will fit in. It's been stolen once, got it back, also, if I take the battery out while it's still on, it will gain a bar of charge.

Toejam
Toejam
38 posts
Peasant

I want that phone^... I have MetroPCS. Think its an optimus. Oldskool

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

http://www.best-prepaid-cell-phone-plans.com/images/lg225-001.jpg

I only use my phone for calling and texting.
Yup same here.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

i have the galagxy 3S. as the dude who got last a phone, an had the oldest one for years, i let myself get wild.

i paid a very nice amount, but i got alot of Deals on it and payed less than the phone actualy cost. plus, i got 3 tickets to rhodes in a raffle! {nice place. very expensive. 3 euro for a bottle of water?! plus, they combine two things that ruined me - greek culter {you know, hoplites and gods} and euros {high prices}. im cheap. understand my pain.}.

but i miss the good old fashion buttoms. you write much slower on touch.

app store. didnt got to the android actualy.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I have an LG Ally. I know it was free but the data plan costs a lot. Ummm. Touchscreen, Android, LG(not Samung or Apple). Ya, I think that is it..

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

IPhone 4 because it's plain useful and I care not for Samsung. I used to have Nokkias and even the decade old one will probably outlive my IPhone.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I have a house phone. Ya know the one attached to the base with a cord running to the wall. As for cell phones, never had one. And I probably won't for another year or two or three or until I can buy one myself. And I'm 15 years old.

God I love having only one parent that works and he's mostly stupid with his money and can't afford anything. At least I can be thankful about having a decent two story house to live in. And internet connection. Couldn't do anything without the internet. To bad it's piss slow.

/rants

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Just an ordinary cellphone because I have 2 laptops and 2 computers already so I don't need a smartphone or some overpriced Apple crap.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

What phone do you have ?
How much you pay for it ?
Apple or Samsung ?
App Store or Android ?
Nokia or Blackberry ?
Touchscreen or Buttons ?
Anything else ???

I have a Casio g'zOne Commando Smart Phone.
Nothing, absolutely free.
Neither
No
Nu uh
Touchscreen
Hmm.... it is indestructible. That is good to know. My sister says that the phone looks like a Walkie-Talkie but shes crazy so don't believe her! Over all it is a good phone, and all the resistant features are pretty cool. =)
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Motorola DEFY+. Does everything I need it to do and more. Fantastic smartphone, water resistant, and shock resistant. Always good.

Showing 1-15 of 19