ForumsThe TavernI'm Sexy and I Know It

27 4502
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Just a simple question from me to you. Hopefully the title was enough to catch your attention.
Anyways, this thread is made to ask that question I was talking about before. What's your style? How do you dress? How are you sexy and why do you know it?
For me, I would go with shorts and a t-shirt over anything. When I gets cold, I where jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie. And hightops. Nike hightops. Very important part.
So yeah.... Discuse. And feel free to through in your under where to the convirsation if telling the world that is your kinda thang.

• 27 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Black. Grey. Dark blue. Shirt. Jeans. A choker. That's it.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Seriously? Last night my about said, "I guess Justin Timberlake finally brought sexy back. Now LMFAO thinks they can walk around in speedos." *Cough*Thief*Cough* I guess that's why they call you pickpocket. :P

Jeans, sweatshirts, and running shoes, all of varying colors. My wardrobe is pretty limited.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I where black or grey clothing ONLY and I don't have many "Sexy" features about myself except my silliness, which women tend to like so that is my only feature I guess. I just where Cargo pants and skull T-Shirts. And on special days a necklace, thats it....

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh sal, I didn't notice it was on your about. It was just something that I thought would make a good forum. We cool bra?
I forgot about school dress code. Dress shirt, tie, khakis or corduroys, and my hightops. Yeah. I like high tops.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I usually just wear shorts and a T-shirt (or a polo shirt), and running shoes. In the winter I wear Levi's and a T-shirt (or a polo shirt) and my boots.

Yeah, pretty typical apparel.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Uhh umm i think i look cool if i have a red shirt, a grey sweater that is opened so you can see the shirt and jeans. Umm i dont think there is anything else i need

-Jeff

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i wear whatever is clean and comfortable 85% of the time

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

sweats and stuff at is

clean and comfortable
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

Olive drab t-shirt, Black cargo pants, Black converse with 5-50 cord as my shoelace...and my hat...I really don't care about appearence.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Shorts. Just shorts. Nothing else, just shorts.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Depends on how I feel for the day..

-I have a sporty look. Basketball shorts, sports related shirt, hair down

-Normal look. Baggy shorts, t-shirt (sometimes with a baggy jacket, usually zipped halfway), and either hair done (have a unique lil front hair spiked-esque thing) or just left down

-Winter look. Same as normal look, but with baggy jeans

-Preppy-esque look. not really sure how to label it/describe it..but if you go into a Gap store, usually something along the lines of how they are dressed

-Lazy look. Sweatpants, sports related shirt, maybe jacket, hair down

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

nike sweatshirt, nike shorts, nike tennis shoes. working on nike socks.
nike is the way to go. =p

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Dressing for work, I usually just wear a polo and shorts... long baggy shorts, or athletic shorts if I feel like it. I tend to avoid wearing a t-shirt to work because it makes me look lazy. =P

On weekends though, I will wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts, since there's no reason to waste a good polo on a day to myself. =)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Every day it's a T-shirt and jeans for me. I don't dress to impress. I'm a maintenance guy and I'm still better dressed than all the other maintenance guys I work with.

I'm also one of those people who looks like a villain when I wear anything remotely stylish.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What if you don't find yourself sexy? What if you don't want to?
I'm fine wearing a hoodie and sweat pants, because that's what I feel comfortable wearing.

Showing 1-15 of 27