ForumsThe TavernOperation: Increase Forum Interest video

14 2710
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright...so most of you all (should) know of Ernie's thread to come up with ideas to (ready for this?) Increase Forum Interest

Well..I had an idea of making a video about our Wonderful AG and our awesome community, and spreading that around to possibly maybe get people to get involved

What I need from you all...is, basically, quotes. I need some good words from all the fellow users about our community to use in the video. Whether you are a popular user, a new user, an average user, etc....put your thoughts about our community (and remember, this will be used to try to get people to possibly join, so positive things!).

If you can make it a few lines max..that'd be great! But if you put a paragraph about the community, I may either paraphrase it..or pick out a certain part (or parts) to use (if you do make a paragraph or something long like so, I will discuss with you how you'd like it to be shortened, so don't worry you will have a say in it)

I may also place some ideas I have for the video to hear feedback from you all about if it should be used, changed, bettered, thrown away, etc.

Thank you all! Hopefully we hear some good things...and hopefully we can at least get some new users out of it

• 14 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I did originally sign up for AG because of all the wonderful games they offered... however, once I started posting in the community, I got sucked in by its awesomeness! I've never had a forum experience anything like that before!

- Terry W. (Skeleton_Pilot)

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

The ArmorGames community is a festering pile of unintelligent trogs who plod about engaging in slight manneurisms at the knees of a handful of hierarchs such as Chillz, Mage, Ernie, Cenere, and Ghost.

It's wonderful. So many people from everywhere, coming together to discuss literally everything. Nonsense about, AG is a colorful community of the randumb, the scholars, the clowns, a niche for everyone.

-Chillz

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

hierarchs such as Chillz, Mage, Ernie, Cenere, and Ghost.

Lol, people who have never been here before aren't going to understand references to specific users... =P
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't think there's any way I could sum up how I feel about this community in just a few words. It would take days to document all the great experiences I've had here in the past four or so years.

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Just thought I should mention this video.

Yes, it's hilarious.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This forum is the only place where I can post about a topic that I feel warrants a serious and in-depth discussion without being trolled every other reply.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

A propaganda vid for ArmorGames! Nice! =D

Let's see... we'll start with making a short list of key words/sentences/slogans for the video:

# All the best Flash Games online

# Rate and review your favorite games

# New games every week

# Play for, submit and compare highscores with your friends

# Play multiplayer games with/against your friends

# In-house game development of some of the finest games (i.e. mention John, Con, Krin...)

# Free membership that allows you to become part of a great community where you can
-- express your thoughts,
-- talk about anything, from Flash Games to Art, Music & Writing,
-- get help with whatever gaming problem you're having or
-- talk about Flash Game development and become a developer yourself

# Gather points to climb the ranks with highscores, or be active and become a respected member in the community (for the new AG3 layout of course)

# Create a profile and save all your favorite games and their scores

# Meet, talk to and become friends with new people from allover the world

That's all for now off the top of my head... =)

ArmorGames.com - All about Flash Games... and MORE!

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Yeah, like Ernie said, I may be a fairly new user but already since I've joined, I've found that the AG community is great. AG also offers many great games. I like that the community is welcome to everybody, and besides the occasional troller, there really are no annoying disruptions here. I'm sure that I'll have great fun here in the days to come.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I don't think there's any way I could sum up how I feel about this community in just a few words.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

@Pangtongshu

How exactly are you going to present the comments for this video? Oh yeah, what program are you going to use to make it?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

hierarchs such as Chillz, Mage, Ernie, Cenere, and Ghos

love how you include yourself with these everyday AG users that arguably the top 10 users of AG,not in AP but for being known,likely hood,and such.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

We're self-conscious of our own precipitous decline to the extent that we've spent almost two years talking about it.

...hierarchs such as Chillz, Mage, Ernie, Cenere, and Ghost.

lol
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

This forum is the only place where I can post about a topic that I feel warrants a serious and in-depth discussion without being trolled every other reply.

OMGz its fir3tail! Trolol0!
....U mad?
/End sarcasm

Hmmm, I actually think I have a good idea. What if we all sort of come up with our own home made videos. Nothing too fancy. Just a simple video that we each can create. Turn it into a bit of a contest. The winner..... wins? This would be better than just complaining, as we actually are doing something. Then, someone could possibly send the video to AG itself. I dont know. It sounds nice, right?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

trogs

Theres a blue light zone on my page; 50 caps admittance.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What if we all sort of come up with our own home made videos. Nothing too fancy. Just a simple video that we each can create.

I like this...was actually thinking of something similar. Could have each user make their own video about AG (if they pleased)...or if one wanted to they could make a short video about how they like AG n all and send it to me and I could put it in video (that would actually add quite a nice touch to it..multiple users personally sharing their experiences and all)
Showing 1-14 of 14