176 posts
Nomad

Who you think did better?

• 24 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Biden kicked some butt tonight. He answered to all the bullcrap spewed by that Ryan moron! He told that boy about facts and gave him a lesson, putting him on the defense all the time. I hope Obama listened carefully and apply this lesson for his next debate. You can't let those conservatives liars get away with their scams and abuses.
Biden is been accused of cutting off Ryan but he did it on purpose to make him lose the thread of his well rehearsed conservative cartoon script. I thought the moderator did an excellent job when both candidates went overboard.

I wish Biden had gotten his sword and cut off that chimpanzee faced Republican's head. Oops, they're not allowed to do that. xD

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

For those who missed it.
Complete Vice Presidential Debate 2012: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan

I noticed the smirks that Biden gave to what Ryan had to say was genuine. He seem to really thing what Ryan had to say was just a big load. If that's true or not here is a fact check on the debate.
Fact-checking the vice presidential debate

The thing Biden said that earned brownie points with me was this.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/9285_10151219699911252_1550974979_n.jpg
Yo Joe! The REAL American Hero!

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

First off, I think Biden was extremely rude. I kept seeing that guy laughing at Ryan and he kept on interupting. I mean really hasn't anyone taught him manners? You don't do that! Ever! Obama was polite on his debate but this guy... Jeeze! I do believe that he one that debate, but that is partly because if his rude interuptions.

Biden kicked some butt tonight. He answered to all the bullcrap spewed by that Ryan moron! He told that boy about facts and gave him a lesson, putting him on the defense all the time. I hope Obama listened carefully and apply this lesson for his next debate. You can't let those conservatives liars get away with their scams and abuses.
Biden is been accused of cutting off Ryan but he did it on purpose to make him lose the thread of his well rehearsed conservative cartoon script. I thought the moderator did an excellent job when both candidates went overboard.

Yeah Obama could learn from him, like he is nicer guy and Biden is a jerk face.
btw What facts? Dude I couldn't make sense of what Biden was saying! Where'd his crazy ideas come from? Tell me, what statements of his do you consider true?
I've been hearing about this crap that he and Obama don't want to start a war with those people who are attempting to make nuclear bombs! Don't have the materials my foot! They are making bombs for crying out loud! Has any of them ever heard of better safe than Sorry? "we don't want to start a war." Biden said. If they wants to prevent a war why don't they just go in there with a bunch of troops and shut down the operation? Countries have been tense about it, namely Israel.

I wish Biden had gotten his sword and cut off that chimpanzee faced Republican's head. Oops, they're not allowed to do that. xD

I would say the same thing for Biden but, frankly, I'm not that kind of person.
viperx99
viperx99
24 posts
Nomad

Biden all the way, imo of course. Ryan wasn't very genuine.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

First off, I think Biden was extremely rude.

This seems to me like a to win situation for the democrats. We had Obama behave himself and get accused of seeming too weak. In contrast we had Biden really digging in and getting accuse of being rude and a jerk.

btw What facts?

If you look at the fact check I posted you will see it was mostly Paul Ryan lying vs. Biden countering with half truths.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

In contrast we had Biden really digging in and getting accuse of being rude and a jerk.

There's a right way to dig in and a wrong way. Shouting over your opponent out of turn until you get control is the wrong way.
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I've been hearing about this crap that he and Obama don't want to start a war with those people who are attempting to make nuclear bombs! Don't have the materials my foot! They are making bombs for crying out loud

Oh, have you personally gone over and checked whether they have the materials? Have you on good word they are?
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you look at the fact check I posted you will see it was mostly Paul Ryan lying vs. Biden countering with half truths.

Yes and I kept waiting for the FINISH HIM! xD
Republicans are all outraged because Biden won over Ryan.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

First off, I think Biden was extremely rude. I kept seeing that guy laughing at Ryan and he kept on interupting. I mean really hasn't anyone taught him manners? You don't do that! Ever! Obama was polite on his debate but this guy... Jeeze! I do believe that he one that debate, but that is partly because if his rude interuptions.

When Romney was aggressive last week, the Republicans said he was in control. Two faced hypocrites. Make up your minds.

I've been hearing about this crap that he and Obama don't want to start a war with those people who are attempting to make nuclear bombs! Don't have the materials my foot! They are making bombs for crying out loud! Has any of them ever heard of better safe than Sorry? "we don't want to start a war." Biden said. If they wants to prevent a war why don't they just go in there with a bunch of troops and shut down the operation? Countries have been tense about it, namely Israel.

The amount you know about foreign policy and IR can fit into a thimble. No credible source has stated that Iran is making a bomb or has a bomb. A highly classified U.S. intelligence assessment circulated to policymakers early last year largely affirms that view, originally made in 2007. Both reports, known as national intelligence estimates, conclude that Tehran halted efforts to develop and build a nuclear warhead in 2003. Although Iran continues to enrich uranium at low levels, U.S. officials say they have not seen evidence that has caused them to significantly revise that judgment. Senior U.S. officials say Israel does not dispute the basic intelligence or analysis.

Jesus, has Iraq and Afghanistan taught you nothing? That foreign intervention usually means a) Huge costs to America b) Major diplomatic faux paus that casts America's already poor image as a world bully into even worse light and c) It provides yet another rallying point for Muslim terrorists.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Here's another fact check to look over from the debates.
http://factcheck.org/2012/10/veep-debate-violations/

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The thing Biden said that earned brownie points with me was this.

I missed the debate but I've heard a similar quote. Is the quote defending the woman's right to have an abortion or is it selling national health care?

As for the democrats being anti-war. Obama is NOT anti-war by any means what-so-ever.

Obama has gotten us involved with Libya WITHOUT the consent of congress. What the ****?! We should NOT be in Libya. If Obama wanted to help out bad enough, he should have talked to congress and declared war. Libya wasn't a threat to the U.S., so Obama's action was unconstitutional and a clear abuse of his position.

Then we have Obama increasing the number of drone strikes occurring in Yemen, as well as sending more troops to Afghanistan.

Obama also signed a bill that allows the military to detain American citizens without any evidence and without trial.

So, if war was touched up on and if Biden said he was anti-war, the Obama administration is anything but anti-war.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I missed the debate but I've heard a similar quote.

I posted a link of the entire debate for anyone who missed it, so you can watch it when ever you like.
Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Ryan was very weak in his responses sometimes but I think that was overshadowed by Biden's constant sneering and laughing. I believe that was very rude and unprofessional. If he hadnt done that then he would have swept the floor with ryan. But since he did that i believe the debate was a tie.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Paul Ryan interupted Joe Biden at times as well don't make the mistake that Biden was the only one being rude.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Paul Ryan interupted Joe Biden at times as well don't make the mistake that Biden was the only one being rude.
fireangle

Yeah he was Ryan was not he was idk what u were thinking when u wrote that
Showing 1-15 of 24