ForumsThe TavernWho Should be King/Queen of the US ?

36 5919
JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

If there was to be a monarchy in the Usa what person/s or celebrity/s whould you choose to be King and/or Queen ?
JCCOOL.

• 36 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

George W. Bush

just kidding, installing a monarchy in any country in the age we live in is preposterous

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Me, obviously. I'd allow women to have full rights to their body, and force them to undergo mandatory abortions so that they might not have this right infringed. I'd eliminate voter fraud by simply getting rid of voting. And there'd be world peace since I'd eventually rule the world. Poverty would become a thing of the past after I outlaw it, and disease and hunger would go the same way.

In short, I'd be a great leader. Of course, you wouldn't be able to think otherwise, but thats not the point.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

A King/Queen like in GB? Then simply put anyone with a lot of charisma, as their only real function is a representative one.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hmmmm... an extremist muslim and an extremist jew and king and queen. i think that would be pretty funny :3

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

In short, I'd be a great leader.

I'm sold

My vote goes to Maverick4
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My vote goes to Maverick4

B-but pang! If I was king, I would make it illegal to like the red sox!
And by voting for mav, you broke his laws.
Why not make yourself king? I mean, who in there right mind would want someone else? All politicians are stupid anyways.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

In short, I'd be a great leader.

I think that my APUSH teacher would be great. Let's all vote for the Angry Sun God!

GO METS!

Anyway, I would suck as leader. I would probably be a Stalin, but just kill people because I was bored. So the only way you could keep me interested would be revolting.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

And by voting for mav, you broke his laws.

No it doesn't: All activities that support the regime are permitted, as per the whims of the regime.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know who must be King.... the King of America needs to be, Bruce Willis. XD No, I don't think that would do. Im not sure really who should be a "King" of the US. This is a hard question... no one comes to mind, and I have no interest of ruling America, so I wont vote for myself.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I have no interest of ruling America, so I wont vote for myself.

Good. Because that would go against the regime. And besides, voting is illegal.
BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

Poverty would become a thing of the past after I outlaw it, and disease and hunger would go the same way.

Exactly, idk why no one has ever thought of doing that before, lol.
And we fought wars just to get away from monarchies, i dont really think anyone should be king or queen.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

My voting has now become conflicted >_>

And besides, voting is illegal.

...or apparently not
TehBlackHat
TehBlackHat
9 posts
Nomad

My pick, take a random hobo off the street, name him Charlie III.

Charlie III's propositions: 1)Anyone who is impoverished, send to jail.
2)Anyone who defies me shall get the BANHAMMER 3)I am the king, you shall be my THRALL.

4) YOU SHALL NOT PASS! 5)Build up natural borders and elminate every country except U.S.A.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I want Jon Stewart to rule this nation. Don't you even try to deny it, you all know we'd be better off with that guy in the oval office (or whatever office belonged to the king).

Paid for by the 2016 Stewart-Colbert campaign.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Mila Kunis, that's all I have to say.

Showing 1-15 of 36