ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300350
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The unicorn now charged at you.

Yay, exp! Anyway, I jump in a direction, hoping to dodge the attack.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 0/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 77/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 440/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Finally.

(All XP)

Level up!!

Then you plunge into magma. In a volcano.

if it is a normal volcano with normal magma:

i turn into a magma-golem, dive into the volcano and eat some of the magma. then i get out of it and look around, trying to find out where reed is and where i am.

if this magma can harm me even when i use my powers, then i turn into a cloud and fly away from the volcano. i look around where reed is and try to find out where i am.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yay, exp! Anyway, I jump in a direction, hoping to dodge the attack.

It doesn't matter. The unicorn just changes its direction.

-----

--
XP: 3/100
--
Hunger: 76/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

if it is a normal volcano with normal magma:

i turn into a magma-golem, dive into the volcano and eat some of the magma. then i get out of it and look around, trying to find out where reed is and where i am.

if this magma can harm me even when i use my powers, then i turn into a cloud and fly away from the volcano. i look around where reed is and try to find out where i am.

Eating magma won't fill your hunger, though.

(3 XP)

You? You are in Hell! Not really. It just looks like it.

Reed covered himself with ice, since it's super hot here.

So, let's get to business, shall we?

You see a hell bat, flying towards you.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

That's why I hate unicorns... I mimic it's rainbow wall again... (If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near).

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 76/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Eating magma won't fill your hunger, though.

(3 XP)

You? You are in Hell! Not really. It just looks like it.

Reed covered himself with ice, since it's super hot here.

So, let's get to business, shall we?

You see a hell bat, flying towards you.

i absorb the magma of the volcano and transfer it through my body to shoot it at the bat like a water hose from a fire fighter truck, except that i am using magma instead of water. i use the magma as a cover for the poison. poisoned magma that stuns every living being on impact, followed by slowly burning the victim. i added the poison when the magma was inside of me. by the way, it looks like normal magma, i used a transparent poison.

if reed uses coldness to avoid getting cooked in this place, then that means he can fly/float by using the hot air around him to get up, right?

(If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near)

rainbows are a source of light and light is a source of energy. you could manipulate the rainbow lasers of the unicorn or try to use another source of energy (fire, heat, lightning, light or pure energy). also, you can just try to attack the unicorn with some energy beams or something else, in this rpg element manipulators do not need their element near them, they can just attack with it like they generating it. your level determines how strong your attacks will be, meaning that a water manipulator could not freeze a waterball of the size of a planet when his/her level is not high enough to do that.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

That's why I hate unicorns... I mimic it's rainbow wall again... (If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near).

I don't know about your energy manipulation. People don't really take the word 'manipulation' into consideration. Players here use the power as if they can conjure that type of power, say, fire or electricity. But I don't really mind. If you want to, just go for it. Just like what AyJay said.

The rainbow wall is conjured. But you don't see the impact. You see the unicorn jumping over and shooting another horn. It's a different one. And be mindful. It's quite near you. This should be the clue.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i absorb the magma of the volcano and transfer it through my body to shoot it at the bat like a water hose from a fire fighter truck, except that i am using magma instead of water. i use the magma as a cover for the poison. poisoned magma that stuns every living being on impact, followed by slowly burning the victim. i added the poison when the magma was inside of me. by the way, it looks like normal magma, i used a transparent poison.

if reed uses coldness to avoid getting cooked in this place, then that means he can fly/float by using the hot air around him to get up, right?

Oh, sure.

Magma here doesn't affect the hell bat.

The bat's wings extend, then it spins, attacking you with them.

Oh, and it dodges the poisoned magma you spewed.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A piercing horn? Anyway, I take the energy from the rainbow wall and conver it into a beam of pure energy, shooting it the horn.

[quote](If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near)

rainbows are a source of light and light is a source of energy. you could manipulate the rainbow lasers of the unicorn or try to use another source of energy (fire, heat, lightning, light or pure energy). also, you can just try to attack the unicorn with some energy beams or something else, in this rpg element manipulators do not need their element near them, they can just attack with it like they generating it. your level determines how strong your attacks will be, meaning that a water manipulator could not freeze a waterball of the size of a planet when his/her level is not high enough to do that.[/quote]

I know about what level ups do (make you stronger). Anyway, thanks for the tips.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Oh, sure.

Magma here doesn't affect the hell bat.

The bat's wings extend, then it spins, attacking you with them.

Oh, and it dodges the poisoned magma you spewed.

i dive deep into the magma and shoot magma spears with blades from my hilt, spreading them to everywhere i can while i am deep inside the volcano. i do this only if my blades won´t melt, otherwhise i dive into the magma and jump out of it like a torpedo, change into a prism eagle, fly above the bat and try to shoot laser beams at it after i collected/absorbed enough light from this place (don´t say there is no light in hell, all the fire and magma and lava should enlighten this place enough).

if that doesn´t work, then i combine both plans by getting out of the magma like a torpedo, change in mid-air into a dragon and shoot lightning (from my mouth) and blades (from my hilt) at the bat while i fly towards it. as soon as i am near enough, i spread a net of green poisonous lightning and blades over the bat, catching and killing it at the same time so i can eat it (needless to say that i am imune to my own poison).
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 6/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A piercing horn? Anyway, I take the energy from the rainbow wall and conver it into a beam of pure energy, shooting it the horn.

Alright, the horn explodes on impact.

(3 XP)

But the unicorn got you in the chest from behind.

-(20 HP)

And now you're being rammed into a wall it summoned.

-----

--
XP: 8/100
--
Hunger: 74/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i dive deep into the magma and shoot magma spears with blades from my hilt, spreading them to everywhere i can while i am deep inside the volcano. i do this only if my blades won´t melt, otherwhise i dive into the magma and jump out of it like a torpedo, change into a prism eagle, fly above the bat and try to shoot laser beams at it after i collected/absorbed enough light from this place (don´t say there is no light in hell, all the fire and magma and lava should enlighten this place enough).

if that doesn´t work, then i combine both plans by getting out of the magma like a torpedo, change in mid-air into a dragon and shoot lightning (from my mouth) and blades (from my hilt) at the bat while i fly towards it. as soon as i am near enough, i spread a net of green poisonous lightning and blades over the bat, catching and killing it at the same time so i can eat it (needless to say that i am imune to my own poison).

Alright. Approved.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

But then you enraged a human you see below you.

He combined fire and boosted towards you.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 6/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ouch, that little backstabbing unicorn! I shoot beams of pure energy both at the unicorn and it's wall.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ouch, that little backstabbing unicorn! I shoot beams of pure energy both at the unicorn and it's wall.

Okay, it's dead.

(5 XP)

And you fell off the cloud.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 8/100
--
Hunger: 74/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright. Approved.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

But then you enraged a human you see below you.

He combined fire and boosted towards you.

i fly towards him and breath/spit liquid nitrogen at his face. if i can not do that, then i shoot lightning at the man while i intend to collide with him, covering my body in deadly spikes made out of diafram after i turned my whole skin into diafram too.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Name: Maxim
Super Power: Cloning (clones can have mutations and I can kill them off at will. All their thoughts are shared freely and I can and probably will kill the original me if I have another clone in reserve)
--
XP: 0/20
--
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

And by mutations, I mean the power to taste like HP sauce. And yes, I will eat those clones if I need to. Or if I just feel hungry XD

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 11/20
--