ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300585
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 11/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 50/105
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 240/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i did not know that he can use these elements. knowledge can be a powrful weapon...

i use my escapism form to get between reed and the magma before it can reach him, then i just absorb them with my energy form.

if i can not fight fire with fire, then i will try something different. i shift into a giant made out of air and shoot/throw three giant blade-like tornadoes in his direction. the wind of the tornadoes is so sharp that it cuts like thousand whirling blades, except that they are made out of wind. i try to tear the earth dome apart.

if he uses more earth to protect himself, then i send more tornadoes made out of blade-like wind. if he uses more magma/lava, then i send more tornadoes made out of cutting wind to cool the magma/lava down so it turns into dust thanks to the sharp wind.

if he tries to turn the tornadoes into fire-tornadoes, then i use a vacuum to take the air away from the fire and send vacuum-like tornadoes made out of cutting air (they suck the air away from fire, cool lava/magma down and turn earth into dust). fire can not burn without air and magma/lava turns into stone when you take the heat away.

while i distract (and hopefully kill) the man, reed sneaks behind him to attack him with cold punches and cutting air slice-kicks. and, only if he can, with a cold-ray from his eyes too to freeze the mans body so my tornadoes can cut him into thousand tiny pieces.

Alright, defending Reed works.

(3 XP)

You're right, he uses more earth to defend himself.

Wind, no matter how strong, cannot cool lava down. It just can't.

And, he sends a lava tornado towards you. Not fire tornado.

It will turn into rock in a while. But after you get hit by it.

The man detects Reed and made a spike, piercing through his stomach. (Why didn't he do this to you? I don't know why)

Reed; -(200 HP)

And makes a lava wave towards Reed.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Name: Maxim
Super Power: Replicating
--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Right, I instruct the clones to replicate and then die if they're stung. I also replicate into a large (sort of roc-like) form.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

A BIRD form. And then I die.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I mimic his scythe again, enhance the blade with pure energy, and slice him with it!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 11/100
--
Hunger: 50/105
NP: 22/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright, defending Reed works.

(3 XP)

You're right, he uses more earth to defend himself.

Wind, no matter how strong, cannot cool lava down. It just can't.

And, he sends a lava tornado towards you. Not fire tornado.

It will turn into rock in a while. But after you get hit by it.

The man detects Reed and made a spike, piercing through his stomach. (Why didn't he do this to you? I don't know why)

Reed; -(200 HP)

And makes a lava wave towards Reed.

reed collects coldnes between his hands by sending it back and forth so it gets colder and colder without freezing his hands. he unleashes the ball of coldness in a cold shockwave, freezing the lava wave. then he prepares another cold shockwave to freeze the man while i distract him (after i used my energy form to absorb the lava tornado. then i combine an ion canon, a plasma beam, cold fusion and some atomic radiation into one giantic beam and shoot it at the man. if he survives that, then i use two more of these beams to finish him of.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Right, I instruct the clones to replicate and then die if they're stung. I also replicate into a large (sort of roc-like) form.

The bird dies? Or do you, a human form, die?

Either way, the scorpion launches itself at you (Bird form or not).

-----

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I mimic his scythe again, enhance the blade with pure energy, and slice him with it!

He dodges it, then sends his scythe down your throat.

-----

--
XP: 14/100
--
Hunger: 49/105
NP: 23/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

reed collects coldnes between his hands by sending it back and forth so it gets colder and colder without freezing his hands. he unleashes the ball of coldness in a cold shockwave, freezing the lava wave. then he prepares another cold shockwave to freeze the man while i distract him (after i used my energy form to absorb the lava tornado. then i combine an ion canon, a plasma beam, cold fusion and some atomic radiation into one giantic beam and shoot it at the man. if he survives that, then i use two more of these beams to finish him of.

It just turns into rock.

(3 XP)

When Reed sends the freeze wave, the man made a lava wall. Then it becomes an earth wall and stays that way.

Oh, remember. Reed is still impaled by the earth. So, the man can do anything he wants. Since I'm warning you now, he'll only act the next post.

And the beams you make? Dodged. He makes earth pillars erupt from the ground and launches himself upwards. If another beam is about to hit him, he makes another earth wall and earth pillars shoot him back down.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 49/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

It just turns into rock.

(3 XP)

When Reed sends the freeze wave, the man made a lava wall. Then it becomes an earth wall and stays that way.

Oh, remember. Reed is still impaled by the earth. So, the man can do anything he wants. Since I'm warning you now, he'll only act the next post.

And the beams you make? Dodged. He makes earth pillars erupt from the ground and launches himself upwards. If another beam is about to hit him, he makes another earth wall and earth pillars shoot him back down.

****, i forgot the earth spike...reeds pulls the earth spike out of his body and gets then away from it (i help him with both parts if he can´t do that. i also try to close his wound with some healing slime. there will be a scar and i can´t heal myself with this slime, but at least he won´t lose any blood from this wound).

i turn around, looking at the man who attacked reed and say: "now i´m pissed..."

after i said that i use my escapism form and change my body to become so thin that i can move as fast as possible to get near the enemy. i shoot acid on the earth pillars, his other creations, the ground (even towards the ceiling above us) near the man and towards him before he can react. as soon as he tries to counter my attack, i send a fog made out of a decaying pestilence towards all of his attacks/defenses to let them rot. i don´t stop sending this mist towards him till his flesh rots off of his bones.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

--
--
HP: 40/40
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The human form dies.

I flap off. I'm just gonna use my bird-clone to keep myself alive, while the other clones do the work. I get a bunch of the armoured ones to replicate into armoured clones with acidic poison-spitting tails. (These things are really getting weird.) They start spitting acid at the eyes.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 47/105
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

****, i forgot the earth spike...reeds pulls the earth spike out of his body and gets then away from it (i help him with both parts if he can´t do that. i also try to close his wound with some healing slime. there will be a scar and i can´t heal myself with this slime, but at least he won´t lose any blood from this wound).

i turn around, looking at the man who attacked reed and say: "now i´m pissed..."

after i said that i use my escapism form and change my body to become so thin that i can move as fast as possible to get near the enemy. i shoot acid on the earth pillars, his other creations, the ground (even towards the ceiling above us) near the man and towards him before he can react. as soon as he tries to counter my attack, i send a fog made out of a decaying pestilence towards all of his attacks/defenses to let them rot. i don´t stop sending this mist towards him till his flesh rots off of his bones.

Alright. But Reed's HP will remain the same for now.

And.. you shot acid at his structures. So, the man moves backwards, then made a rock sphere around you and Reed.

So, you're releasing gas in the sphere.

Yeah, try melting it now. He can do anything before you react now.

-----

--
XP: 3/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The human form dies.

I flap off. I'm just gonna use my bird-clone to keep myself alive, while the other clones do the work. I get a bunch of the armoured ones to replicate into armoured clones with acidic poison-spitting tails. (These things are really getting weird.) They start spitting acid at the eyes.

Alright, the scorpion dies.

(3 XP)

But its body will still slam into you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 47/105
NP: 24/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright. But Reed's HP will remain the same for now.

And.. you shot acid at his structures. So, the man moves backwards, then made a rock sphere around you and Reed.

So, you're releasing gas in the sphere.

Yeah, try melting it now. He can do anything before you react now.

1. i use my energy form to absorb the mist/gas (or just take it back, growing my hair so fast and protecting myself withit so that i don´t get hurt by my own mist), then i shift my body into a hollow parasite and use my escapism form to eat my way out of this sphere.
after i have devoured the whole sphere, i change into my energy form and shoot laser beams at him by following the second plan.

just in case i´m not fast enough with the first plan:

2. if the man tries to attack reed or me, then i use my escapism form to devour his attacks.
if he uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and destroy the sphere by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at the man.
i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma.
i cotinue to absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.
if the man tries to attack, then i use one hand to create a sphere of energy around reed and continue to attack with the energy beams by using the other hand.
i defend myself with a second pair of arms, cutting everything earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 46/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

1. i use my energy form to absorb the mist/gas (or just take it back, growing my hair so fast and protecting myself withit so that i don´t get hurt by my own mist), then i shift my body into a hollow parasite and use my escapism form to eat my way out of this sphere.
after i have devoured the whole sphere, i change into my energy form and shoot laser beams at him by following the second plan.

just in case i´m not fast enough with the first plan:

2. if the man tries to attack reed or me, then i use my escapism form to devour his attacks.
if he uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and destroy the sphere by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at the man.
i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma.
i cotinue to absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.
if the man tries to attack, then i use one hand to create a sphere of energy around reed and continue to attack with the energy beams by using the other hand.
i defend myself with a second pair of arms, cutting everything earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks.

Yeah, you're not fast enough with the first plan.

You guys are trapped in earth spheres. You are at his mercy.

You can't devour this earth. But I'm not gonna give an explanation.

And earth is no energy.

Of course, if you do anything in there, unless it's faster than the man's reaction, you're gonna die. No matter how small you are.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 46/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Yeah, you're not fast enough with the first plan.

You guys are trapped in earth spheres. You are at his mercy.

You can't devour this earth. But I'm not gonna give an explanation.

And earth is no energy.

Of course, if you do anything in there, unless it's faster than the man's reaction, you're gonna die. No matter how small you are.

i forgot to add the third plan:

i shift my body into an acidic blob, put reed in a bubble of air in the centre of my body and keep on growing till i destroyed the sphere. i follow plan number two as soon as we escaped the earth sphere.

plan number two (version 2.2):

if the man uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and try to kill the man by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at him.

i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma and continue to attack him with these beams (one beam for each of my fingers; i have fifty fingers on each hand at the moment).

i absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me too to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.

i defend myself with a second and third pair of arms, cutting every earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms (i use shock waves made out of energy to defend myself and trying to attack him at the same time with the shock waves when he uses strong earth-attacks to attack me) and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks to convert it into more energy.

if i can not convert his fire/lava/magma into energy, then i do that with the heat of his attacks and the heat around us while i defend myself against all his atacks (i turn two of my hands into gigantic shields made out of diafram with a huge layer of thick ice under the skin to prevent burning my hands).

note: i engulfed reed and put him into a sphere with some air at the same time when i shifted into a giant made out of energy (combination of energy form and shape-shifting, i am doing this the whole time, this combo is a very important part of this plan).
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 3/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You didn't tell me it was a flying scorpion! I replicate into my normal human form (it's more comfy) and then kill off my clone army, leaving a bunch of acid-bomb-human-monsters to cover my tracks (as in, destroy all the bodies). I walk off before... well, setting off the bomb-people.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I'm assuming that I was able to sidestep the scorpion with my combined flapping/replicating.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 22/100
--
Hunger: 45/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i forgot to add the third plan:

i shift my body into an acidic blob, put reed in a bubble of air in the centre of my body and keep on growing till i destroyed the sphere. i follow plan number two as soon as we escaped the earth sphere.

plan number two (version 2.2):

if the man uses any fire, lava or magma, then i get in front of reed and use my energy form to absorb/eat it, convert it into pure/raw energy, store it in a condensed form into my body and try to kill the man by shooting beams made out of raw/pure energy at him.

i continue to float near reed and control the energy beams like they are extended parts of my body just in case he tries to defend himself with earth/fire/lava/magma and continue to attack him with these beams (one beam for each of my fingers; i have fifty fingers on each hand at the moment).

i absorb the energy (light, heat, fire, lava, magma and energy) around me too to make the beams stronger so they can drill through all of his defenses.

i defend myself with a second and third pair of arms, cutting every earth-related attack into dust with my big energy blade-arms (i use shock waves made out of energy to defend myself and trying to attack him at the same time with the shock waves when he uses strong earth-attacks to attack me) and absorb the fire/lava/magma of his other attacks to convert it into more energy.

if i can not convert his fire/lava/magma into energy, then i do that with the heat of his attacks and the heat around us while i defend myself against all his atacks (i turn two of my hands into gigantic shields made out of diafram with a huge layer of thick ice under the skin to prevent burning my hands).

note: i engulfed reed and put him into a sphere with some air at the same time when i shifted into a giant made out of energy (combination of energy form and shape-shifting, i am doing this the whole time, this combo is a very important part of this plan).

Oh, the third plan works. But Reed and you are separated.

(3 XP)

So, parts of Plan 2.2 won't work because of your If statements.

You can't get in front of Reed. The earth sphere will crush him. Unless you're willing to go that far.

But, alright. He's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Then the earth sphere around Reed breaks open.

Alright, you see Reed dropped down a hole. Then the hole was sealed, unable to be opened once more.

Reed falls into a cave, and he sees a man with horns, holding two swords.

While you see a man with horns, holding two pistols.

You control yourself AND Reed now.

-----

--
XP: 8/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You didn't tell me it was a flying scorpion! I replicate into my normal human form (it's more comfy) and then kill off my clone army, leaving a bunch of acid-bomb-human-monsters to cover my tracks (as in, destroy all the bodies). I walk off before... well, setting off the bomb-people.

Hehe, I don't always tell my players why some things happen.

Alright, the scorpion's dead.

(5 XP)

And now you're just falling. And falling.. And falling..

There is ground, though.
Showing 1771-1785 of 1815