ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300526
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 8/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 73/105
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 440/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i fly towards him and breath/spit liquid nitrogen at his face. if i can not do that, then i shoot lightning at the man while i intend to collide with him, covering my body in deadly spikes made out of diafram after i turned my whole skin into diafram too.

Yeah, the liquid nitrogen was dodged.

Then the man just moves away while throwing green fire at you.

-----

Name: Maxim
Super Power: Cloning (clones can have mutations and I can kill them off at will. All their thoughts are shared freely and I can and probably will kill the original me if I have another clone in reserve)
--
--
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

What kind of mutations, other than your clones tasting like HP sauce, are there? Is tasting like HP sauce the only mutation? I need to know before I can start.

-----

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 11/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Well, I guess I will wait until something happens, since I can't fly. :P

You definitely can't fly, yet.

But you can still use your power, right?
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah... I convert the remaining energy into a shield, which should protect me from the impact.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

What kind of mutations, other than your clones tasting like HP sauce, are there? Is tasting like HP sauce the only mutation? I need to know before I can start.

Biological defects, not superpowers. Just, like, claws and stuff. Extra muscles, high speed, a rock-hard carapace with a scorpion tail... or possibly not any mutations at all.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 14/20
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah... I convert the remaining energy into a shield, which should protect me from the impact.

Boom!

(3 XP)

You see an imaginary place, just like the clouds above. This time, a midget throws a scythe at you.

-----

Super Power: Cloning
--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Biological defects, not superpowers. Just, like, claws and stuff. Extra muscles, high speed, a rock-hard carapace with a scorpion tail... or possibly not any mutations at all.

Alright, then.

Let's start.

You're sliding down an arc and you see a scorpion reaching you. A gigantic one.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I mimic the midget's schythe and throw it at him! And I attempt to dodge his scythe. (I practically made a copy of his scythe appear in my hand and I thrown it at him.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 73/105
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Yeah, the liquid nitrogen was dodged.

Then the man just moves away while throwing green fire at you.

i use my escapism form to escape the green fire, then i throw lightning bolts at the man, followed by more liquid nitrogen and some blades from my hilt. i do this to confuse/distract him so i can attack the man with my blade arms, cutting his upper body. i try to stab his chest, aiming for his lung.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Super Power: Replicating
--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Oh my. I start replicating at a high speed, with my clones replicating too. As I do this, my memory and processing power increases and my clones form a phalanx. The front row consists of eight clones with rock-hard shells and skin, while further back there are weird furry ones which have clawed tails.
Then they charge.
(Basically, replicas of me can be nearly any sort of creature, so no superpowers except further Replication but claws and wings are fine.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I mimic the midget's schythe and throw it at him! And I attempt to dodge his scythe. (I practically made a copy of his scythe appear in my hand and I thrown it at him.

The midget summons another scythe and blocked the shot. Then he runs towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 71/105
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i use my escapism form to escape the green fire, then i throw lightning bolts at the man, followed by more liquid nitrogen and some blades from my hilt. i do this to confuse/distract him so i can attack the man with my blade arms, cutting his upper body. i try to stab his chest, aiming for his lung.

He makes an earth shield, a very thick one.

Your blade arms cannot penetrate the shield, so..

-----

Super Power: Replicating
--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Oh my. I start replicating at a high speed, with my clones replicating too. As I do this, my memory and processing power increases and my clones form a phalanx. The front row consists of eight clones with rock-hard shells and skin, while further back there are weird furry ones which have clawed tails.
Then they charge.
(Basically, replicas of me can be nearly any sort of creature, so no superpowers except further Replication but claws and wings are fine.)

Alright. The scorpion's tail arcs over the rock-hard clones and reaches your poorly-defended clones.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I shoot a beam of electricity to stun him, and take the copy of his schythe.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 71/105
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

He makes an earth shield, a very thick one.

Your blade arms cannot penetrate the shield, so..

i use my energy form, turn into a lightning bolt and get behind him as fast as i can, enter his body and electrocute him. then i eat the roasted corpse.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I shoot a beam of electricity to stun him, and take the copy of his schythe.

He throws his scythe at the electricity and it cancelled the electricity out.

Then he throws another scythe at you. It's another type of scythe, though.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 61/105
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i use my energy form, turn into a lightning bolt and get behind him as fast as i can, enter his body and electrocute him. then i eat the roasted corpse.

He then creates an earth dome. You cannot enter it.

Then spikes shot out to Reed.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I dodge the special scythe and shoot a beam of pure energy at it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 61/105
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

He then creates an earth dome. You cannot enter it.

Then spikes shot out to Reed.

reed uses a gush of cold air to blow the spikes away or to fly away. if he is not fast enough, then i use my escapism form to get in front of him, shift into a giant blob of molten magma and eat the spikes. then i use a non-ending magma-tsunami to melt the dome away or to at least cook the man inside his own defences. i am hungry and try to cook me a tasty enemy. if that does not work, then i dig my drill-like feet into the earth and send magma-geysers towards his dome so magma comes out of the ground inside the dome, burning him alive.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I dodge the special scythe and shoot a beam of pure energy at it.

Yeah, well, the special scythe explodes.

-(20 HP)

When you're down on the ground, the midget ran towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 60/105
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

reed uses a gush of cold air to blow the spikes away or to fly away. if he is not fast enough, then i use my escapism form to get in front of him, shift into a giant blob of molten magma and eat the spikes. then i use a non-ending magma-tsunami to melt the dome away or to at least cook the man inside his own defences. i am hungry and try to cook me a tasty enemy. if that does not work, then i dig my drill-like feet into the earth and send magma-geysers towards his dome so magma comes out of the ground inside the dome, burning him alive.

He manipulates rock and lava and fire. Your non-ending magma-tsunami can be ended.

And again, he manipulates rock, lava and fire. He just directed the magma-geysers back to Reed. The magma-tsunami as well.

Here's a tip. Never use an element that said opponent have control over.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 60/105
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

He manipulates rock and lava and fire. Your non-ending magma-tsunami can be ended.

And again, he manipulates rock, lava and fire. He just directed the magma-geysers back to Reed. The magma-tsunami as well.

Here's a tip. Never use an element that said opponent have control over.

i did not know that he can use these elements. knowledge can be a powrful weapon...

i use my escapism form to get between reed and the magma before it can reach him, then i just absorb them with my energy form.

if i can not fight fire with fire, then i will try something different. i shift into a giant made out of air and shoot/throw three giant blade-like tornadoes in his direction. the wind of the tornadoes is so sharp that it cuts like thousand whirling blades, except that they are made out of wind. i try to tear the earth dome apart.

if he uses more earth to protect himself, then i send more tornadoes made out of blade-like wind. if he uses more magma/lava, then i send more tornadoes made out of cutting wind to cool the magma/lava down so it turns into dust thanks to the sharp wind.

if he tries to turn the tornadoes into fire-tornadoes, then i use a vacuum to take the air away from the fire and send vacuum-like tornadoes made out of cutting air (they suck the air away from fire, cool lava/magma down and turn earth into dust). fire can not burn without air and magma/lava turns into stone when you take the heat away.

while i distract (and hopefully kill) the man, reed sneaks behind him to attack him with cold punches and cutting air slice-kicks. and, only if he can, with a cold-ray from his eyes too to freeze the mans body so my tornadoes can cut him into thousand tiny pieces.
Showing 1756-1770 of 1815