ForumsThe Tavernparonoia

30 3685
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Is Killersup paranoid? When walking,sitting,sleeping,he sees things,hears things.Whispers,laughs,cries.He has had the problem since he was about five....it gets worse in the dark.Everywhere Killersup turns they sit,waiting to pounce,but enjoying Killersup's fear to much to attack.What is this?

• 30 Replies
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i think its just your imagination acting up and what so bad about schizophrenia why are you all saying doctor now and stuff

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

what so bad about schizophrenia

While the media and popular belief make it out to be worse than it is, it's not something trivial either. It has the potential to cause violent incidents to oneself or others.

Really though, if you aren't joking I would seriously consider going to the doctor sometime soon if your next appointment isn't in the near future (month or so).
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

dont listen to the voices and dont comit suicide and talk in first person killersup please atleast untill the problem is fixed with meds

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Until you see a doctor, just keep telling yourself that it's your imagination and that nothing they say is true, anything that they is is coming from you subconscious, they only know what you know, weather you realize you know it or not. You can know things in your subconscious like say what you had for dinner 2 nights ago, but not be able to think of it if you tried

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Was your head hit hard as a child.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Was your head hit hard as a child.

That is usually associated with being metally challenged not metal illness. There is a diffrence. People are usualy born with mental illness not droped on their heads.

I suggest doctor now dude

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Here's something to try until you see a doctor. at night when you here these voices, build yourself a fantasy land, with a story and all, but make it where the voices make sense in some way shape or form. With any luck when you hear these voices you might just end up thinking of the fantasy land instead if anything less desirable.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

ImTheMostManlyMan and fireangle...you're acting like he's going to do something because of this. Put some thought into it, would you? If he does have schizophrenia (which he may not) he would have had it for years at this point. If he was prone to act upon it he would have done so long ago...

@killersup, you're not going to know anything for sure over random people's guess at something which you gave us 3 sentences of information on. Don't pay too much attention to all those people here who are freaking out, just if it's something you aren't joking about and it feels like more than just your imagination, talking to a doctor would be the best course of action.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Amen to everything Kasic said

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

talk in first person killersup please atleast untill the problem is fixed with meds

No no...if he did that then we'd know something is terribly wrong
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

ummmmm killersup on my roblox acount my blurb said killersup from armor games has mental problems

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

ImTheMostManlyMan and fireangle...you're acting like he's going to do something because of this. Put some thought into it, would you? If he does have schizophrenia (which he may not) he would have had it for years at this point. If he was prone to act upon it he would have done so long ago...

I'm not. also a lot of people have done things a sane person wouldn't. I'm not saying killersup is crazy. I just think that if he is telling the truth he should get checked out.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

No no...if he did that then we'd know something is terribly wrong

If the day came when that happened, we would have a SERIOUS problem on our hands.

Really, all you should do is just go see a doctor. Then you will really know what has happened.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If he does have schizophrenia (which he may not) he would have had it for years at this point.

Actually, that's not necessarily true. It's already unusual that he would be showing symptoms at his age, since it usually doesn't show up in men until they're in their late teens or early twenties.
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Actually, that's not necessarily true. It's already unusual that he would be showing symptoms at his age, since it usually doesn't show up in men until they're in their late teens or early twenties

The human mind is a strange place. It is possable for something like that to happen.

Showing 16-30 of 30