ForumsThe Tavernhacking - to become an administrator on your "parent's" computer

31 4330
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

this topic I will teach u how to change your parents computer.
meaning by changing your parent's computer to yours.
if ur sick of parental controls or whatever I will tell you how to make the computer administrator "you" honest.

WARNING there is a solid 85% chance or so that u might get busted for all that I will be talking about.

kellynmcfinch is not responsible if u get busted.

I will teach you if u want.
and if u choose to do all this or not I don't care what path you choose its your life. see WARNING.

I will teach u guys some time in the future.

-kellynmcfinch

• 31 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I think this thread proves there are no moderators that aren't on an extremely long hiatus.

Perhaps the reason why this thread hasn't been worked on is because we believe it to be acceptable? Do threads have to be locked/deleted because users believe it is stupid? Is "stupid" an acceptable criterion for locking? Of course not. Do we have to lock/delete threads because we believe it to be stupid? Is it our job to? If so, we would have locked, and automatically deleted any new versions of, all those pointless, easily-constructed question/poll threads in the Tavern. Ecce! They are still there. Is there a purpose? Each mod has their own perspective.

I will, however, lock this due to the members completely blowing it out of proportion.

As have happened with other acceptable threads where the members threw it off balance. You guys really did "take the bait".
Showing 31-31 of 31