ForumsGamesPokemon emerald is boss

5 2600
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

I think pokemon emerald is better than any other pokemon game because:

1. yeah sure its not in third dimension but its 2d is old school.
2. the ds pokemon games have lower creativity pokemon black 2 and pokemon white 2 is second on my opinion list.
3. it goes a little faster and smoother than other pokemon ds games xept for black & white 2.
4. swampert is one of my favorites.
5. hoenn region is pretty big.
6. only pokemon R, S, E and fifth generation have the hidden move dive.
7. you can get lots of legendaries(kyogre, groundon, rayquaza, mew, jirachi, etc.) I heard that you can get an arceus in pokemon emerald but I think that is a lie. :P
8. the running animation is smoother in the GBA games.

Game Freak's creativity is getting lower and I predict that they might remake pokemon R, S, and E for the DS, 3DS, WiiU, etc.

pokemon with weapons might be their last resort to creativity. 0_o

• 5 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

1. yeah sure its not in third dimension but its 2d is old school.

lol calling emerald old school XD

7. you can get lots of legendaries(kyogre, groundon, rayquaza, mew, jirachi, etc.) I heard that you can get an arceus in pokemon emerald but I think that is a lie. :P

thats actually the reason i started to like pokemon less... there are so many legendary pokemon... i wouldnt call them legendary anymore. i remember the good times where they were like only 5.

pokemon with weapons might be their last resort to creativity. 0_o

this again? this will never happen (unless.... no this will never happen).

have you ever played the older games?

also... a mod has to move this to the right section
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

5. hoenn region is pretty big.

Hoenn isn't super big. If you look at the Generation 2 games, which combined both Kanto and Johto, Hoenn doesn't look that large in comparison. In my opinion, Hoenn was one of the shortest Pokemon games.

I heard that you can get an arceus in pokemon emerald but I think that is a lie. :P

I'm almost positive that it is. Arceus hasn't existed in any Pokemon game's coding until Generation 4, which came after Pokemon Emerald. If they do remake the Generation 3 games, they might consider adding it in, but only as an event Pokemon.

Emerald is still my favorite Pokemon game, though. The games after it just felt a little lackluster.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

I don't like the 4th generation games. they were the first rpg pokemon series for the ds.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

This belongs in the video game section.

I think they should practically re-do the entire series for ds. Most of the gamers now a days havent played the old ones.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Kellynmcfinch, you already made a Pokemon thread which has gotten quite a number of replies to it, not to mention it being a general, all-topic Pokemon theme.

Showing 1-5 of 5